Associate, Digital Marketing (Part-Time), Wealth Management
Calgary – Job # 4110
Canaccord Genuity (CG) is a leading independent full-service financial services firm, with operations in two principal segments of the securities industry: wealth management and capital markets. CG is driven by an unwavering commitment to build lasting client relationships - we achieve this by generating value for our individual, institutional, and corporate clients through comprehensive wealth management solutions and investment banking services. We are a leading independent wealth management firm in Canada, and the leading mid-market provider of investment banking advisory, equity research, sales and trading services for corporations and institutions.
We pride ourselves on understanding our clients' needs and finding innovative, bespoke solutions. Our entrepreneurial and friendly team will challenge you to learn and grow every day. We value great work and collaboration and strive to eliminate bureaucratic thinking. We're looking for talented people who thrive in a fast-paced environment and want to have an impact with innovative ideas and best practices.
Come be a part of our Canadian success story and help deliver superior experiences for our clients. At CG, we recognize that diversity across our business strengthens our client relationships and enables more innovative solutions. We strongly encourage applications from all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. CG provides an accessible candidate experience. If you need any accommodations throughout the interview process and beyond, please let us know.
Our Canadian operation, Canaccord Genuity Corp., is currently looking for a self-motivated and energetic individual to join our Wealth Management team in Calgary. The successful incumbent will be supporting an established Investment Advisor within a team environment, they must be professional, resourceful, self-motivated and have a strong work ethic.
This is a part time role, with the potential for full time employment.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Develop and implement a turnkey business development system using social media;
- Maximize all Canaccord’s extensive internal marketing tools for business development and client retention;
- Design and implement a podcast strategy;
- Investigate/Integrate new software/technology platforms to enhance business development;
- Coordinate marketing activities on social media platforms, email marketing, etc;
- Develop and promote campaigns for attracting clients;
- Organize and maintain a database of prospects and clients;
- Other ad-hoc duties as required.
- Strong database management skills within a marketing context;
- Adaptability and willingness to learn how to use software and applications for successful results (Salesforce, networking on LinkedIn and Alignable);
- Demonstrated experience in developing creative marketing solutions for promoting campaigns;
- Personable and outgoing with excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong customer service skills;
- Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook);
- Demonstrated interest in investment products, with previous similar work experience an asset.
Canaccord Genuity Corp. welcomes and encourages applications from all qualified individuals including persons with disabilities. We will provide reasonable accommodations upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection cycle.