Senior Operations Associate, Cash Management Group
Vancouver, BC - Job # 7062
The Cash Management Group at Canaccord Genuity is looking for an Operations Manager to join our award-winning team of finance professionals. We manage over $5 billion in client assets and employ like-minded individuals who display grit, integrity, hard work, and an ability to think outside the box.
The successful candidate will directly support the Cash Management Group's Investment Advisors and team of 20+ finance professionals, overseeing all areas of the team’s operational processes and managing, training and supporting multiple Client Service Associates. Working out of our downtown Vancouver office, you will be provided with mentoring and training to ensure you fully understand the way our business is conducted. You need to have a strong work ethic, a positive attitude, and a sharp attention to detail to succeed in this role.
Canaccord Genuity Group Inc. (the “Company”) is a leading independent, full-service financial services firm, with operations in two principal segments of the securities industry: wealth management and capital markets.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Oversee all operational functions and processes;
- Create new and improve on existing processes to maximize operational efficiencies;
- Manage, train and oversee multiple Client Service Associates;
- Process investment trades within strict cut-off times;
- Open client accounts through various channels;
- Administrative maintenance of client accounts and KYC updates;
- Liaison for the Cash Management Group with both internal and external partners;
- Provide ad-hoc administrative support as required.
What we have to offer:
- An undergraduate degree or higher level of education;
- Valid and current IIROC license as a Registered Representative (RR);
- 3 to 5 years of related experience in the investment industry;
- Previous operational and trade-related experience is strongly preferred;
- Superior verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to tactfully deal with difficult situations and liaise amongst various departments;
- Exceptional attention to detail is a must;
- Adaptability to work in a constantly changing and highly demanding environment;
- Able to present a polished appearance in a formal business environment;
- Tech-savvy and experience with the following: WhatsApp, Google Apps (Gmail, Calendar, Drive, Docs,) Box, Salesforce, LinkedIn, Slack, etc.
How to Apply:
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses;
- Benefits package including full Medical / Dental coverage;
- Canaccord Genuity's Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP);
- The Cash Management Group provides RRSP matching and other amazing benefits including but not limited to: weekly catered lunches, health and wellness perks, fun team events, and daily healthy snacks.
Qualified applicants are requested to send a resume and cover letter quoting the position to firstname.lastname@example.org and their LinkedIn Profile URL.
Contact us at 604.643.0101
to confirm receipt of your application. Only those applicants who confirm receipt of their resume will be considered for this position. All applications will be held in strict confidence.