Content Marketing, Cash Management Group
Vancouver, BC - Job # 7061
The Cash Management Group at Canaccord Genuity is looking for a Content Marketing to join our high-performing team of finance professionals. We manage over $5 billion in client assets and employ like-minded individuals who display grit, integrity, hard work, and an ability to think outside the box.
Do you have what it takes? You have the knowledge and skills as a marketing triple threat, creating industry-leading written, visual, and communicative content. You’re known for telling great stories. You love to write, create eye-catching content and plan your next campaign. Most importantly, you’re excited by the unlimited potential of working for a top, innovative team that uses the latest technology and a forward-thinking mindset.
Combined with expert-level social media skills, the Content Marketer will contribute to the development and creation of marketing campaigns that support our sales team in the form of email campaigns, web, sales material, blog posts and more. This is a highly collaborative and cross-functional role, working closely with our two marketing associates.
Canaccord Genuity Group Inc. (the “Company”) is a leading independent, full-service financial services firm, with operations in two principal segments of the securities industry: wealth management and capital markets.
The Company has offices in 10 countries worldwide, including Wealth Management offices located in Canada, Australia, the UK, Guernsey, Jersey, and the Isle of Man. Canaccord Genuity, the international capital markets division, operates in Canada, the US, the UK, France, Ireland, Hong Kong, China, Australia and Dubai. We are driven by your success.™
Skills & Qualifications:
- Create, produce and monitor digital marketing campaigns on a variety of platforms;
- Collaborate with the marketing team to write and produce effective copy and visuals for multiple channels: email campaigns, website, blog, sales material, social media, digital ads, video, print;
- Assist in recruiting and scheduling guests to come on the podcast show and reaching out to media relations;
- Assist team with marketing material and create visually appealing infographics, brochures and presentations;
- Master managing multiple deadlines without comprising quality or your creative edge.
- Hold an undergraduate/bachelor’s degree; preference to marketing, communications or public relations;
- Have 1- 2 years’ experience in a marketing role;
- Present yourself in a polished appearance in a formal business environment;
- Have the ability to articulate clearly in both written and verbal settings and be the master of attention to detail;
- Get excited about design and be forward-thinking in your approach;
- Eat, think and tweet all things social media and digital marketing, including but not limited to: Twitter; LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, and Google Suite (Adwords, Analytics)
What we have to offer:
- Experience using SquareSpace or other website templates;
- Experience using ConstantContact or other email software;
- Graphic design experience with Adobe Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, PhotoShop) or similar software;
- Previous background/experience in finance-related or communications field.
How to Apply:
- Competitive salary and potential for bonuses;
- Competitive benefits package including Medical / Dental coverage;
- Canaccord Genuity's Employee Stock Purchase Plan;
- The Cash Management Group provides RRSP matching and other benefits including: weekly catered lunches, health and wellness perks, fun team events, and daily healthy snacks.
- Qualified applicants are requested to:
- Send a resume and cover letter quoting the position to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Include the links to your: LinkedIn profile, social media accounts (Twitter / Instagram), personal webpage, and/ or blog;
- Must include attached samples or link to your portfolio with:
- (1) written piece (creative or formal); (2) digital design piece, website, brochure or branding example (any form – whatever you are passionate about that shows off your skills).
Contact us at 604.643.0101
to confirm receipt of your application. Only those applicants who confirm receipt of their resume will be considered for this position. All applications will be held in strict confidence.