Associate, Marketing, Wealth Management
Vancouver – Job # 7051
Who we are:
Canaccord Genuity (CG) is a leading independent full-service financial services firm, with operations in two principal segments of the securities industry: wealth management and capital markets. CG is driven by an unwavering commitment to build lasting client relationships – we achieve this by generating value for our individual, institutional, and corporate clients through comprehensive wealth management solutions and investment banking services. We are a leading independent wealth management firm in Canada, and the leading mid-market provider of investment banking advisory, equity research, sales and trading services for corporations and institutions.
We pride ourselves on understanding our clients’ needs and finding innovative, bespoke solutions. Our entrepreneurial and friendly team will challenge you to learn and grow every day. We value great work and collaboration and strive to eliminate bureaucratic thinking. We’re looking for talented people who thrive in a fast-paced environment and want to have an impact with innovative ideas and best practices.
Come be a part of our Canadian success story and help deliver superior experiences for our clients. At CG, we recognize that diversity across our business strengthens our client relationships and enables more innovative solutions. We strongly encourage applications from all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. CG provides an accessible candidate experience. If you need any accommodations throughout the interview process and beyond, please let us know.
Our Canadian operation, Canaccord Genuity Corp., is currently looking for a motivated, proactive individual who is passionate about social media, digital marketing and communications with a background in Finance to join our Wealth Management team. The successful candidate will be supporting an established investment advisor.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Coordinate and execute a targeted digital and social media marketing program aimed at identifying and qualifying potential investors. A range of investment products may include stocks, bonds and insurance related investment products and strategies;
- Copy writing experience, content creation for marketing material, e-newsletters and the website;
- Organize and maintain a CRM database of prospects and clients;
- Contact prospects to determine interest in receiving literature on selected investment products;
- Assist with coordinating media interviews and online client seminars;
- Work on various e-marketing projects as assigned;
- Prepare e-mail and general mail outs to clients and prospects including tracked email marketing;
- Other marketing duties as required including site content for improved online performance and conversions (lead acquisition), and paid media campaigns and/or social media campaigns.
- Completion of a diploma or degree in Marketing is ideal;
- Knowledge of the Financial Industry and understanding of brokerage accounting is an asset;
- Experience within the banking and or brokerage industry would be an asset;
- Previous digital marketing experience (social media and websites) is desirable; including a base knowledge of Search Engine Optimization, creating and updating website content, and social media engagement and content creation;
- Experience in reporting on marketing efforts and identifying opportunities;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong customer service skills;
- Excellent IT & computer skills, knowledge in making basic website updates not essential but would be an asset;
- Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) and Salesforce Marketing Cloud;
- Demonstrated interest in marketing, investment products, with previous similar work experience an asset.