Web Developer, IT
Vancouver – Job # 5399
Who we are:
Canaccord Genuity (CG) is a leading independent full-service financial services firm, with operations in two principal segments of the securities industry: wealth management and capital markets. CG is driven by an unwavering commitment to build lasting client relationships – we achieve this by generating value for our individual, institutional, and corporate clients through comprehensive wealth management solutions and investment banking services. We are a leading independent wealth management firm in Canada, and the leading mid-market provider of investment banking advisory, equity research, sales and trading services for corporations and institutions.
We pride ourselves on understanding our clients’ needs and finding innovative, bespoke solutions. Our entrepreneurial and friendly team will challenge you to learn and grow every day. We value great work and collaboration and strive to eliminate bureaucratic thinking. We’re looking for talented people who thrive in a fast-paced environment and want to have an impact with innovative ideas and best practices.
Come be a part of our Canadian success story and help deliver superior experiences for our clients. At CG, we recognize that diversity across our business strengthens our client relationships and enables more innovative solutions. We strongly encourage applications from all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. CG provides an accessible candidate experience. If you need any accommodations throughout the interview process and beyond, please let us know.
Our Canadian operation, Canaccord Genuity Corp., is currently looking for a Web Developer to join their team in Vancouver.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Researching, developing, implementing and maintaining Web-based applications and APIs;
- Testing and evaluating new software;
- Documenting solutions and procedures;
- Provide assistance to team projects as required.
- Understanding REST Web services and JSON data structures;
- Knowledge of C# and the Microsoft .NET framework;
- SQL, especially MS SQL Server;
- Experience with SCRUM and the Agile environment;
- Knowledge of a version control system, particularly Git;
- Ability to work effectively independently and within a team environment;
- Nice to have: Angular and/or Mobile Web Platforms
- Effective interpersonal skills.