Advisor Marketing Lead (Director), Wealth Management
Toronto – Job #5395
Who We Are:
Canaccord Genuity (CG) is a leading independent full-service financial services firm, with operations in wealth management and capital markets. We are the #1 independent wealth management firm in Canada, and are the leading mid-market provider of investment banking advisory, equity research, sales and trading services for corporations and institutions. We pride ourselves on understanding our clients’ needs and finding innovative, bespoke solutions to meet their goals.
CG’s culture is dynamic and unique in the financial services space. We are a lean, entrepreneurial, and collaborative which fosters a meritocratic environment where everyone has a voice. Our teams operate in a fast-paced, agile environment which allows everyone to have direct impact on the business. We attract creative thinkers who love constantly rethinking how to elevate the status quo.
We recognize that diversity across our business strengthens our client relationships and enables more innovative solutions. We strongly encourage applications from all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Overview of Role:
• We are looking for a collaborative, organized and entrepreneurial candidate with strong relationship management experience to help Canaccord Genuity Wealth Management Advisors grow their practices. This role will report directly to CG’s Head of Marketing in Canada and is responsible for all Advisor marketing. To accomplish this, you will partner with Advisors to understand their growth objectives, and work with internal and external teams to help bring these objectives to life through digital media, social content, email and website marketing.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Relationship lead with all CG Wealth Advisors/ teams;
- Support top Advisors in planning and executing on their own digital/ social media investment of to drive client lead generation;
- Collaborate with internal wealth planning and financial markets experts to inform ongoing social creative that can form Advisor content calendars;
- Support Advisors in leveraging Salesforce to nurture existing client relationships through email marketing/ journey builder;
- Ownership of all Advisor marketing approvals, specifically ensuring they abide by CG brand guidelines;
- Relationship lead with any creative and media partners (either internal or external) related to Advisor communications;
- Management of team of 5 direct reports.
- 7-10 years’ experience in marketing with a focus on client management ;
- Specific experience leading and executing digital and social content and media plans;
- Deep understanding and passion for communications and problem solving ;
- Ability to ‘get stuff done’ with a hands-on approach; there is no job too big or too small ;
- Highly collaborative, with experience managing a team- either direct team and/or cross functional team;
- Thrives in entrepreneurial, fast paced environment;
- Organized with excellent time-management and project management skills;
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written and visual);
- Bachelor’s degree, or College Diploma in Design / Fine Arts or related field.
We will provide reasonable accommodations upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection cycle.
Qualified applicants are invited to submit a resume and covering letter including salary expectations. All applications will be held in strict confidence.
Upon offer, candidates are required to show proof of citizenship, permanent residence or eligibility to work in Canada with no restrictions.