Recruitment Associate, Cash Management Group – Vancouver, BC – Job # 7018
The Cash Management Group
at Canaccord Genuity is looking for an In-House Recruiter to join our high-performing team of finance professionals. We manage over $5 billion in client assets and employ like-minded individuals who display grit, integrity, hard work, and an ability to think outside the box.
Working closely with a team of 20+ finance professionals you will be a part of a fast-paced and dynamic work environment. Our In-House Recruiter will be responsible for shaping our growing team with a commitment to diversity and finding the top talent for the role. You have a history of success in recruiting and are passionate about connecting great people to exciting roles. This is a full-time, in-person position out of our downtown Vancouver office.
Through its principal subsidiaries, Canaccord Genuity Group Inc. (the “Company”) is a leading independent, full-service financial services firm, with operations in two principal segments of the securities industry: wealth management and capital markets.
- Actively source, recruit and leverage candidates through available talent channels including LinkedIn, job sites, social media platforms, professional associations and industry networks;
- Arranging and facilitating initial telephone screening interviews;
- Performing in-person interviews with candidates;
- Arranging virtual and in-person interviews with senior team members;
- Making recommendations to hiring managers and providing feedback;
- Ensure a positive candidate experience by providing candidates timely, thoughtful and engaging messaging throughout the hiring process and guide successful candidates through our hiring process onto the onboarding stage with HR team;
- Assisting the HR team with other administrative tasks as required.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 1-3 years of experience in HR and/or recruiter experience;
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches and projects;
- Bonus if you have experience recruiting for finance-related roles;
- An undergraduate degree or higher level of education;
- Use innovative sourcing methods to hire for niche areas and hard to fill roles;
- Strong decision-making skills;
- Be comfortable with rejection, cold-calling and have an appetite for talking to people;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Self-starter attributes, motivated and hardworking.
What we have to offer:
- Competitive, above market salary and bonuses;
- Complete benefits package including Medical / Dental coverage;
- Canaccord Genuity’s Employee Stock Purchase Plan;
- The Cash Management Group provides RRSP matching and other benefits including: weekly catered lunches, health & wellness perks, fun team events, and daily healthy snacks.
How to Apply:
Qualified applicants are requested to send a resume and cover letter quoting the position to firstname.lastname@example.org
and your LinkedIn profile URL.
Follow us on Instagram (@cgcashgroup
) and subscribe to our YouTube Channel (Cash Management Group
Canaccord Genuity Corp. welcomes and encourages applications from all qualified individuals including persons with disabilities. We will provide reasonable accommodations upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection cycle.
In order to be considered for employment at Canaccord Genuity, candidates selected for interviews will be required to show proof of citizenship, permanent residence or eligibility to work in Canada with no restrictions.