Documents Administrator, New Accounts
Vancouver – Job # 7015
Who we are:
Canaccord Genuity (CG) is a leading independent full-service financial services firm, with operations in two principal segments of the securities industry: wealth management and capital markets. CG is driven by an unwavering commitment to build lasting client relationships – we achieve this by generating value for our individual, institutional, and corporate clients through comprehensive wealth management solutions and investment banking services. We are a leading independent wealth management firm in Canada, and the leading mid-market provider of investment banking advisory, equity research, sales and trading services for corporations and institutions.
We pride ourselves on understanding our clients’ needs and finding innovative, bespoke solutions. Our entrepreneurial and friendly team will challenge you to learn and grow every day. We value great work and collaboration and strive to eliminate bureaucratic thinking. We’re looking for talented people who thrive in a fast-paced environment and want to have an impact with innovative ideas and best practices.
Come be a part of our Canadian success story and help deliver superior experiences for our clients. At CG, we recognize that diversity across our business strengthens our client relationships and enables more innovative solutions. We strongly encourage applications from all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. CG provides an accessible candidate experience. If you need any accommodations throughout the interview process and beyond, please let us know.
The timings for this role are 7:30am – 3:30pm PST.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Perform credit checks and corporate searches;
- Process incoming documents, which entails reviewing account opening packages to ensure that proper documents are used and completed correctly as per regulatory, anti-money laundering, FATCA and tax requirements;
- Respond to incoming inquiries with prompt, courteous and accurate information, escalating all issues/inquiries to senior staff members when appropriate;
- Complete small projects on an ad hoc basis;
- Prepare document packages for the scanning process;
- Prepare client copies and welcome packages for mailing;
- Cross-train on related positions within the team;
- Provide back-up support to other team members as necessary.
- Knowledge of the brokerage industry and previous experience in a back-office environment is an asset;
- Detail-oriented and accurate;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills;
- Superior customer service skills;
- Proactive and able to work well in a team environment;
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel and Outlook;
- Experience with Dataphile & Hummingbird is also an asset.