Content Marketing and Social Media Lead (Director), Marketing
Toronto – Job # 5376
Who We Are:
Canaccord Genuity (CG) is a leading independent full-service financial services firm, with operations in wealth management and capital markets. We are the #1 independent wealth management firm in Canada, and are the leading mid-market provider of investment banking advisory, equity research, sales and trading services for corporations and institutions. We pride ourselves on understanding our clients’ needs and finding innovative, bespoke solutions to meet their goals.
CG’s culture is dynamic and unique in the financial services space. We are a lean, entrepreneurial, and collaborative which fosters a meritocratic environment where everyone has a voice. Our teams operate in a fast-paced, agile environment which allows everyone to have direct impact on the business. We attract creative thinkers who love constantly rethinking how to elevate the status quo.
We recognize that diversity across our business strengthens our client relationships and enables more innovative solutions. We strongly encourage applications from all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Overview of Role:
The Content Marketing Lead is newly created role reporting to the Head of Marketing for CG Canada. This position will be responsible for the development and execution of CG’s overall brand strategy, including communications planning and channel plan execution
Skills & Qualifications:
- Development of CG’s overall brand positioning, narrative, visual design, tonality, content plan and channel plan
- Social content strategy development and execution, with a specific focus on corporate and executive communications
- Content oversight on website, including design, messaging and SEO
- Ownership of public relations strategy, including how to leverage owned media to build brand reputation and elevating the profile of key executives and subject matter experts;
- Establishment of brand measurement framework (i.e. how will we track progress against our strategy);
- Relationship lead with any creative and media partners (either internal or external) related to brand communications;
- Team lead for corporate social responsibility program oversight and execution.
- 5-7 years’ experience in content marketing (on either client, platform and/or agency side);
- Deep understanding and passion for communications and brand design;
- Experience relaunching or launching a new brand communication strategy;
- Highly collaborative, with experience managing a team- either direct team and/or cross functional;
- Thrives in entrepreneurial, fast paced environment;
- Organized with excellent time-management and project management skills;
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written and visual);
- Bachelor’s degree, or College Diploma in Design / Fine Arts or related field.
Canaccord Genuity Corp. welcomes and encourages applications from all qualified individuals including persons with disabilities. We will provide reasonable accommodations upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection cycle.
Qualified applicants are invited to submit a resume and covering letter including salary expectations. All applications will be held in strict confidence.
Upon offer, candidates are required to show proof of citizenship, permanent residence or eligibility to work in Canada with no restrictions.