Marketing Assistant, Wealth Management
Vancouver – Job # 3990
Are you looking to grow your career in the investment industry and be a part of a dynamic team environment? Do you thrive in a fast-paced work atmosphere? We are looking for candidates that can add value to our clients through their expertise, hard work and dedication. Pinkowski Wealth Management of Canaccord Genuity is seeking a full-time Marketing Associate to work in our downtown Vancouver office.
Canaccord Genuity is a full-service financial services firm and has been driven by an unwavering commitment to building lasting client relationships. We achieve this by generating value for our individual, institutional and corporate clients through comprehensive investment solutions, brokerage services and investment banking services.
As an integral member of the Wealth Management team, the role of the Marketing Assistant is to provide support to an established Investment Advisor in a marketing capacity. We believe that an effective marketing strategy is vital to achieve long term success. You will also add value by providing support and insight on marketing processes and initiatives!
This role offers a competitive compensation plan including a signing bonus which will be paid to the successful candidate.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Lead all marketing initiatives;
- Develop new marketing strategies for radio, print, digital and TV;
- Maintaining social media presence and updating website;
- Provide day-to-day administrative support to the Portfolio Manager and Associates;
- Prepare or assist in the preparation of business correspondence, presentations, reports and spreadsheets;
- Assist with maintaining various databases, records and other documents;
- Perform general client servicing and administrative duties;
- Servicing clients with professionalism, efficiency and upholding confidentiality;
- Assist with special projects as required.
- Experience of 1-3 years in a marketing role required;
- Event planning experience an asset;
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud applications (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) an asset;
- Experience with Salesforce an asset;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills complemented by exceptional interpersonal skills;
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills;
- Excellent prioritization skills with the ability to excel under pressure;
- Excellent teamwork skills complemented by the ability to work well independently;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong customer service skills;
- Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook);
- Demonstrated interest in investment products, with previous similar work experience an asset.
Canaccord Genuity Corp. welcomes and encourages applications from all qualified individuals including persons with disabilities. We will provide reasonable accommodations upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection cycle.
Qualified applicants are invited to submit a resume and covering letter including salary expectations. All applications will be held in strict confidence.
Upon offer, candidates are required to show proof of citizenship, permanent residence or eligibility to work in Canada with no restrictions.
We wish to thank all candidates for their interest but only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding.