Compliance Administrator, Compliance
Vancouver – Job #7009
Who we are:
Canaccord Genuity (CG) is a leading independent full-service financial services firm, with operations in two principal segments of the securities industry: wealth management and capital markets. CG is driven by an unwavering commitment to build lasting client relationships – we achieve this by generating value for our individual, institutional, and corporate clients through comprehensive wealth management solutions, and investment banking services. We are a leading independent wealth management firm in Canada, and the leading mid-market provider of investment banking advisory, equity research, sales and trading services for corporations and institutions.
We pride ourselves on understanding our clients’ needs and finding innovative, bespoke solutions. Our entrepreneurial and friendly team will challenge you to learn and grow every day. We value great work and collaboration and strive to eliminate bureaucratic thinking. We’re looking for talented people who thrive in a fast-paced environment and want to have an impact with innovative ideas and best practices.
Come be a part of our Canadian success story and help deliver superior experiences for our clients. At CG, we recognize that diversity across our business strengthens our client relationships and enables more innovative solutions. We strongly encourage applications from all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. CG provides an accessible candidate experience. If you need any accommodations throughout the interview process and beyond, please let us know.
Our Canadian operation, Canaccord Genuity Corp., is currently looking for a Compliance Administrator to join us in Vancouver. The Compliance Administrator will contribute to the regulatory control of Canaccord Genuity by providing the highest standard of integrity for the firm and its clients.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Provide support to Compliance Officers and compliance team members;
- Assist with time-sensitive tasks (eg. regulatory requests, client complaints);
- Support compliance oversight of Anti-Money Laundering program;
- Support ongoing improvement of policies and procedures;
- Handle internal and external queries on behalf of the compliance team.
- A university degree
- Effective written and oral communication skills with strong interpersonal skills;
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience;
- Strong interpersonal skills, enjoy office environment;
- Highly detail-oriented and accurate;
- Continued interest in learning and developing a career within the investment industry;
- Self-starter with initiative and sound judgement;
- Solid problem-solving skills;
- Organized with an ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Work in a team environment and demonstrate a professional and friendly manner.
Canaccord Genuity Corp. welcomes and encourages applications from all qualified individuals including persons with disabilities. We will provide reasonable accommodations upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection cycle.
Qualified applicants are invited to submit a resume and covering letter including salary expectations. All applications will be held in strict confidence.
Upon offer, candidates are required to show proof of citizenship, permanent residence or eligibility to work in Canada with no restrictions.
We wish to thank all candidates for their interest but only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding.