Brand Experience Lead, Marketing
Toronto – Job # 5377
Who We Are:
Canaccord Genuity (CG) is a leading independent full-service financial services firm, with operations in wealth management and capital markets. We are the #1 independent wealth management firm in Canada, and are the leading mid-market provider of investment banking advisory, equity research, sales and trading services for corporations and institutions. We pride ourselves on understanding our clients’ needs and finding innovative, bespoke solutions to meet their goals.
CG’s culture is dynamic and unique in the financial services space. We are a lean, entrepreneurial, and collaborative which fosters a meritocratic environment where everyone has a voice. Our teams operate in a fast-paced, agile environment which allows everyone to have direct impact on the business. We attract creative thinkers who love constantly rethinking how to elevate the status quo.
We recognize that diversity across our business strengthens our client relationships and enables more innovative solutions. We strongly encourage applications from all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Overview of Role:
- The Brand Experience Lead is a newly created role reporting to the Head of Marketing for CG Canada. This position will be responsible for elevating CG’s stakeholder experience at every touchpoint, whether that is with employees, Wealth Advisors, Wealth Clients or Capital Markets clients. This role will spearhead CG’s mandate to deliver a best-on-class, premium customer experience.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Develop an ‘experience’ strategy by mapping all stakeholder touchpoints and prioritizing a plan to elevate communications and experiences within each touchpoint;
- Ownership of internal communication strategy for all stakeholders- employees, Advisors, and Clients- including internal content calendar plan and execution;
- Relationship lead with any partners (either internal or external) related to brand experience;
- Marketing Lead for all cross functional teams related to brand experience, including operations, business planning, legal, compliance, Advisor services, wealth & estate planning, and Envestnet, and Investment Banking teams.
- A++ communication skills (verbal, written and visual)
- Highly attentive to all details- with communications, with experiences, with gifting, with everything!
- Organized with excellent time-management and project management skills
- 5-7 years experience in brand or content strategy (on either client, platform and/or agency side);
- Deep understanding of social content
- Highly collaborative- experience effectively working in cross functional teams and managing multiple stakeholders
- Thrives in entrepreneurial, fast paced environment
We will provide reasonable accommodations upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection cycle.
Qualified applicants are invited to submit a resume and covering letter including salary expectations. All applications will be held in strict confidence.
Upon offer, candidates are required to show proof of citizenship, permanent residence or eligibility to work in Canada with no restrictions.