Administrative Assistant (Non-Licensed), Wealth Management
Vancouver – Job # 7001
Who we are:
Canaccord Genuity (CG) is a leading independent full-service financial services firm, with operations in two principal segments of the securities industry: wealth management and capital markets. CG is driven by an unwavering commitment to build lasting client relationships – we achieve this by generating value for our individual, institutional, and corporate clients through comprehensive wealth management solutions, and investment banking services. We are a leading independent wealth management firm in Canada, and the leading mid-market provider of investment banking advisory, equity research, sales and trading services for corporations and institutions.
We pride ourselves on understanding our clients’ needs and finding innovative, bespoke solutions. Our entrepreneurial and friendly team will challenge you to learn and grow every day. We value great work and collaboration and strive to eliminate bureaucratic thinking. We’re looking for talented people who thrive in a fast-paced environment and want to have an impact with innovative ideas and best practices.
Come be a part of our Canadian success story and help deliver superior experiences for our clients. At CG, we recognize that diversity across our business strengthens our client relationships and enables more innovative solutions. We strongly encourage applications from all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. CG provides an accessible candidate experience. If you need any accommodations throughout the interview process and beyond, please let us know.
Our Canadian operation, Canaccord Genuity Corp., is currently looking for an energetic, organized and detail-oriented individual with exceptional multi-tasking and interpersonal skills to support our Investment Advisor in Vancouver.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Provide day-to-day administrative support to the Investment Advisor and team as needed;
- Coordinate business meetings, conferences, and travel arrangements;
- Assist with providing high level, priority management and calendar management;
- Prepare or assist in the preparation of business correspondence, presentations, reports and spreadsheets;
- Assist with processing expense reports in a timely and accurate manner;
- Assist with maintaining various databases, records and other documents;
- Assist with marketing activities and social media;
- Servicing clients with professionalism, efficiency and upholding confidentiality;
- Perform general administrative duties;
- Assist with special projects as required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills complemented by exceptional interpersonal skills;
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of discretion and confidentiality;
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills;
- Excellent prioritization skills with the ability to excel under pressure;
- Excellent teamwork skills complemented by the ability to work well independently;
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint;
- Knowledge of Dataphile and NetX 360 is an asset.
Canaccord Genuity Corp. welcomes and encourages applications from all qualified individuals including persons with disabilities. We will provide reasonable accommodations upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection cycle.
Qualified applicants are invited to submit a resume and covering letter including salary expectations. All applications will be held in strict confidence.
Upon offer, candidates are required to show proof of citizenship, permanent residence or eligibility to work in Canada with no restrictions.
We wish to thank all candidates for their interest but only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding.