Administrative Assistant (Non-Licensed), Wealth Management
Kelowna - Job # 3975
Through its principal subsidiaries, Canaccord Genuity Group Inc. (the “Company”) is a leading independent, full-service financial services firm, with operations in two principal segments of the securities industry: wealth management and capital markets.
Since its establishment in 1950, the Company has been driven by an unwavering commitment to building lasting client relationships. We achieve this by generating value for our individual, institutional and corporate clients through comprehensive investment solutions, brokerage services and investment banking services.
The Company has Wealth Management offices located in Canada, the UK, Guernsey, Jersey, the Isle of Man and Australia. Canaccord Genuity, the international capital markets division, operates in North America, UK & Europe, Asia, Australia and the Middle East.
Our Canadian operation, Canaccord Genuity Corp., is currently looking for an energetic, detailed and organized individual Administrative Assistant to join our Wealth Management team in Kelowna.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Assist Investment Advisor with a range of administrative support;
- Answer phones, client inquiries and email client information;
- Provide reception relief as required;
- Perform required job duties in a fast-paced environment with high demands of quality, accuracy and professionalism;
- Demonstrate a high level of written and verbal business communication skills;
- Open and maintain client files and accounts, shared file documents and website;
- Manage transfers;
- Prepare and send weekly physical and electronic client communications;
- Provide customer service support;
- Provide assistance with other projects and initiatives as required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills complemented by exceptional interpersonal skills;
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of discretion and confidentiality;
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills;
- Excellent prioritization skills with the ability to excel under pressure;
- Excellent teamwork skills complemented by the ability to work well independently;
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint;
- Knowledge of Dataphile and NetX 360 is an asset.
Canaccord Genuity Corp. welcomes and encourages applications from all qualified individuals including persons with disabilities. We will provide reasonable accommodations upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection cycle.
Qualified applicants are invited to submit a resume and covering letter including salary expectations. All applications will be held in strict confidence.
Upon offer, candidates are required to show proof of citizenship, permanent residence or eligibility to work in Canada with no restrictions.
We wish to thank all candidates for their interest but only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding.