Registered Plans Administrator (Contract), Registered Plans
Vancouver – Job # 3986
Through its principal subsidiaries, Canaccord Genuity Group Inc. (“Company”) is a leading independent, full-services financial firm, with operations in two principal segments of the securities industry: wealth management and capital markets
Since its establishment in 1950, the Company has been driven by an unwavering commitment to building lasting client relationships. We achieve this by generating value for our individual, institutional and corporate clients through comprehensive investment solutions, brokerage services and investment banking services.
The Company has Wealth Management offices located in Canada, the UK, Guernsey, Jersey, the Isle of Man and Australia. Canaccord Genuity, the international capital markets division, operates in North America, UK & Europe, Asia, Australia and the Middle East.
Our Canadian operation, Canaccord Genuity Corp., is currently looking for an enthusiastic person to join its Registered Plans department. The Registered Plans Administrator is accountable for the accurate and efficient processing of transactions and internal and external reporting of all registered plan accounts within Canaccord Genuity’s offices. This role is also responsible for providing information and assistance regarding registered plans to a variety of internal and external contacts.
This is a full time, contractual role for 6 months.
Skills / Qualifications
- Process a variety of registered plans related transactions in a timely and efficient manner;
- Provide first-line support to Investment Advisors and their assistants with regards to registered plan inquiries, ensuring proper information is being communicated and relevant policies and procedures are followed;
- Complete all transactions and record keeping functions with attention to detail and accuracy so to meet all audit requirements;
- Maintain current knowledge of registered plans rules, regulations, policies and procedures as they relate to transaction processing, to ensure compliance in all areas of responsibility;
- Assist with special registered plan projects as required.
- 2-3 years administrative work experience, preferably in the financial industry;
- Knowledge of Canadian registered retirement plans, and a minimum of 1-year related working experience, or relevant education in the financial or investment services industry
- Excellent communication and customer service skills;
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, Excel, Word) and typing speed of 40w/min;
- Strong attention to detail, good analytical skills and time management;
- Ability to work independently and in a team;
- Strong problem-solving abilities and sound judgement;
- Experience with Dataphile/ExeClear is an asset.
Canaccord Genuity Corp. welcomes and encourages applications from all qualified individuals including persons with disabilities. We will provide reasonable accommodations upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection cycle.
Qualified applicants are invited to submit a resume and covering letter including salary expectations. All applications will be held in strict confidence.
Upon offer, candidates are required to show proof of citizenship, permanent residence or eligibility to work in Canada with no restrictions.
We wish to thank all candidates for their interest but only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding.