Branch Administrator, Wealth Management
Calgary – Job #4115
Through its principal subsidiaries, Canaccord Genuity Group Inc. (the “Company”) is a leading independent, full-service financial services firm, with operations in two principal segments of the securities industry: wealth management and capital markets.
Since its establishment in 1950, the Company has been driven by an unwavering commitment to building lasting client relationships. We achieve this by generating value for our individual, institutional and corporate clients through comprehensive investment solutions, brokerage services and investment banking services.
The Company has Wealth Management offices located in Canada, the UK, Guernsey, Jersey, the Isle of Man and Australia. Canaccord Genuity, the international capital markets division, operates in North America, UK & Europe, Asia, Australia and the Middle East.
Our Canadian operation, Canaccord Genuity Corp., is currently looking for a Branch Administrator to join their team in Calgary. This role will report to the Senior Vice President, Branch Manager & Portfolio Manager.
Skills & Qualifications
- Handle day-to-day tasks of running the branch (i.e. meetings; Investment Advisor (IA) support; basic organization of the office);
- Assist with incoming calls as required and handle all incoming phone calls for the Branch Manager;
- Provide necessary documentation to internal departments (i.e. Human Resources, Payroll and Continuing Education);
- Organizing of meetings, meeting room schedules and events;
- Collect and distribute mail and packages;
- Pick-up and process incoming and outgoing couriers, maintaining accurate records;
- Perform administrative duties to support the branch including preparing branch related reports and expense reports;
- Respond effectively to all inquiries from clients, couriers and employees in a friendly and professional manner;
- Processing of invoices;
- Assist with additional administrative tasks and meeting minutes;
- Assist Branch Manager directly with additional support responsibilities;
- Assist with special projects as required.
- Completion (or in the process of completing) of CSC and CPH with brokerage industry experience in a similar role;
- Excellent customer service, communication skills interpersonal skills, with the ability to work with employees and clients at all levels;
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills;
- Ability to problem solve and take initiative;
- Well-rounded knowledge of brokerage industry;
- The ability to maintain a sense of urgency and meet deadlines;
- The ability to demonstrate confidentiality and discretion.
- Dataphile and Execlear experience is an asset.
Canaccord Genuity Corp. welcomes and encourages applications from all qualified individuals including persons with disabilities. We will provide reasonable accommodations upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection cycle.
Qualified applicants are invited to submit a resume and covering letter including salary expectations. All applications will be held in strict confidence.
Upon offer, candidates are required to show proof of citizenship, permanent residence or eligibility to work in Canada with no restrictions.
We wish to thank all candidates for their interest but only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding.