Business Development Associate, Wealth Management
Vancouver – Job # 3971
Through its principal subsidiaries, Canaccord Genuity Group Inc. (the “Company”) is a leading independent, full-service financial services firm, with operations in two principal segments of the securities industry: wealth management and capital markets.
Since its establishment in 1950, the Company has been driven by an unwavering commitment to building lasting client relationships. We achieve this by generating value for our individual, institutional and corporate clients through comprehensive investment solutions, brokerage services and investment banking services.
The Company has Wealth Management offices located in Canada, the UK, Guernsey, Jersey, the Isle of Man and Australia. Canaccord Genuity, the international capital markets division, operates in North America, UK & Europe, Asia, Australia and the Middle East.
Our Canadian operation, Canaccord Genuity Corp., is currently looking for a self-motivated and energetic individual to join our Wealth Management team in Vancouver. The successful incumbent will be supporting an established wealth management team. They must be driven, professional, resourceful, self-motivated and have a strong work ethic.
This is a full-time permanent role, with the opportunity to grow responsibilities and advancement within our team.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Perform outgoing sales calls (cold and warm calls) aimed at identifying and qualifying potential investors;
- Prepare e-mail and general mail outs to clients and prospects including tracked email marketing;
- Organize and maintain a database of prospects;
- Utilize social media platforms for posting marketing literature.
- Previous telemarketing and/or sales experience;
- Personable and outgoing with excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong customer service skills;
- Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook);
- Demonstrated interest in investment products and aspects of retail wealth management;
- Social media proficiency.
Canaccord Genuity Corp. welcomes and encourages applications from all qualified individuals including persons with disabilities. We will provide reasonable accommodations upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection cycle.
Qualified applicants are invited to submit a resume and covering letter including salary expectations. All applications will be held in strict confidence.
Upon offer, candidates are required to show proof of citizenship, permanent residence or eligibility to work in Canada with no restrictions.
We wish to thank all candidates for their interest but only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding.