Junior Data Analyst (12-month Contract), Pinnacle Correspondent Services
Vancouver – Job # 3969
Through its principal subsidiaries, Canaccord Genuity Group Inc. (the “Company”) is a leading independent, full-service financial services firm, with operations in two principal segments of the securities industry: wealth management and capital markets.
Since its establishment in 1950, the Company has been driven by an unwavering commitment to building lasting client relationships. We achieve this by generating value for our individual, institutional and corporate clients through comprehensive investment solutions, brokerage services and investment banking services.
The Company has Wealth Management offices located in Canada, the UK, Guernsey, Jersey, the Isle of Man and Australia. Canaccord Genuity, the international capital markets division, operates in North America, UK & Europe, Asia, Australia and the Middle East.
Pinnacle Correspondent Services (Pinnacle), a division of Canaccord Genuity Corp. (Canaccord Genuity), is looking for a motivated self-starter and a detail-oriented individual to assemble data from multiple sources, conducting analyses and interact with different internal stakeholders to document analytical solutions.
This is a 12-month contract with a possibility for extension.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Manually assemble, review and enter data from multiple sources into the reporting tool;
- Manage SLA Tracking Application for manually requested items as well as email requests;
- Conduct analysis and perform research to design analytical solutions;
- Ensure action items are completed in a timely manner, and follow timeframes outlined in client Service Level Agreements;
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reports as required;
- Enforce policies, procedures, Service Level Agreements, manuals, training materials, and presentations;
- Participate in ongoing reviews and improvement of Pinnacle client procedures, working with internal partners across the front and back office;
- Perform additional responsibilities and project related tasks as required.
- Intermediate level proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint);
- Knowledge of Power BI;
- Exceptional communication skills, complemented by strong interpersonal and relationship building skills;
- 1-3 years of data analysis experience, preferably in the financial services industry; or equivalent securities brokerage experience is an asset;
- Superior analytical, problem solving and organizational skills with excellent attention to detail;
- Ability to work under high pressure and meet strict deadlines in a busy and fast-paced environment;
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility and deal with simultaneous priorities, pressures and deadlines;
- Proactive, with excellent teamwork skills complemented by the ability to work independently;
- Ability to ask constructive questions and have a sense of curiosity to address new issues.
We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified individuals including persons with disabilities. We will provide reasonable accommodations upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection cycle.
Qualified applicants are invited to submit a resume and covering letter including salary expectations. All applications will be held in strict confidence.
Upon offer, candidates are required to show proof of citizenship, permanent residence or eligibility to work in Canada with no restrictions.
We wish to thank all candidates for their interest but only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding.