Administrative Assistant (Non-Licensed), Wealth Management
Vancouver – Job #3970
Through its principal subsidiaries, Canaccord Genuity Group Inc. (the “Company”) is a leading independent, full-service financial services firm, with operations in two principal segments of the securities industry: wealth management and capital markets.
Since its establishment in 1950, the Company has been driven by an unwavering commitment to building lasting client relationships. We achieve this by generating value for our individual, institutional and corporate clients through comprehensive investment solutions, brokerage services and investment banking services.
The Company has Wealth Management offices located in Canada, the UK, Guernsey, Jersey, the Isle of Man and Australia. Canaccord Genuity, the international capital markets division, operates in North America, UK & Europe, Asia, Australia and the Middle East.
Our Canadian operation, Canaccord Genuity Corp., is currently looking for a detail-oriented individual with exceptional multi-tasking and interpersonal skills to join their Wealth Management team. The Administrative Assistant will support and report into a team of Investment Advisors at Canaccord Genuity, Vancouver.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Provide day-to-day administrative support to the Investment Advisors;
- Coordinate business meetings, conferences and travel arrangements;
- Assist with providing high level, priority management and calendar management;
- Prepare or assist in the preparation of business correspondence, presentations, reports and spreadsheets;
- Assist with processing expense reports in a timely and accurate manner;
- Assist with maintaining various databases, records and other documents;
- Perform general administrative duties;
- Assist with marketing activities and social media;
- Servicing clients with professionalism, efficiency and upholding confidentiality;
- Assist with special projects as required.
- Demonstrated experience within an Administrative role;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills complemented by exceptional interpersonal skills;
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of discretion and confidentiality;
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills;
- Excellent prioritization skills with the ability to excel under pressure;
- Excellent teamwork skills complemented by the ability to work well independently;
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint;
- Knowledge of Dataphile and NetX 360 is an asset.
We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified individuals including persons with disabilities. We will provide reasonable accommodations upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection cycle.
Qualified applicants are invited to submit a resume and covering letter including salary expectations. All applications will be held in strict confidence.
Upon offer, candidates are required to show proof of citizenship, permanent residence or eligibility to work in Canada with no restrictions.
We wish to thank all candidates for their interest but only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding.