Azure DevOps (Build and Release) Engineer - Finlogik
Montreal – Job # 6042
Through its principal subsidiaries, Canaccord Genuity Group Inc. (the “Company”) is a leading independent, full-service financial services firm, with operations in two principal segments of the securities industry: wealth management and capital markets.
Since its establishment in 1950, the Company has been driven by an unwavering commitment to building lasting client relationships. We achieve this by generating value for our individual, institutional and corporate clients through comprehensive investment solutions, brokerage services and investment banking services.
The Company has Wealth Management offices located in Canada, the UK, Guernsey, Jersey, the Isle of Man and Australia. Canaccord Genuity, the international capital markets division, operates in North America, UK & Europe, Asia, Australia and the Middle East.
Finlogik, one of the Company’s subsidiaries are seeking a highly motivated Azure DevOps (Build and Release) Engineer who combines an eagerness to work with new technologies while collaborating with technology and operations peers and business partners to enable product delivery teams to more quickly and efficiently.
The Azure DevOps (Build and Release) engineer will have the opportunity to engage in the development workflow and implement continuous integration and delivery solutions. This role will provide support, including deployment scripts, test environment management, deployment, and integration with related platforms. The successful candidate will help the development team to find innovative ways to automate and improve the development and release processes using industry best practices and review existing processes for continuous improvement to increase efficiency and cost-effectiveness.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Manage Azure DevOps CI and CD tools with the development teams;
- Design and implement build, deployment, and configuration management;
- Build and test automation tools for infrastructure provisioning;
- Handle code deployments in all environments;
- Record helpful information, such as version details, the release process, and post-development recommendations;
- Provide technical guidance and educate team members on development and operations;
- Brainstorm for new ideas and ways to improve development delivery;
- Consult with peers for feedback during testing stages;
- Build, maintain, and monitor configuration standards;
- Document and design various processes; update existing processes;
- Improve infrastructure development and application development;
- Follow all best practices and procedures as established by the company.
- 2-3 years of experience in DevOps, automation, and modern tooling (at least 1 year in Azure);
- Demonstrable experience with the following technologies:
- Microsoft Azure Platform As A Service (PaaS) products such as Azure SQL, AppServices, Logic Apps, Functions and other Serverless services;
- Understanding of Azure Key Vault and Access Management products including Azure AD;
- Microsoft Azure Operational and Monitoring tools, including Azure Monitor, App Insights and Log Analytics.
- Knowledge of PowerShell, Git, ARM templates and deployment automation is required;
- Previous experience in coding and software development is preferred;
- Ability to collaborate with cross functional teams;
- Fluency in French is preferred.
Finlogik welcomes and encourages applications from all qualified individuals including persons with disabilities. We will provide reasonable accommodations upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection cycle.
Qualified applicants are invited to submit a resume and covering letter including salary expectations. All applications will be held in strict confidence.
Upon offer, candidates are required to show proof of citizenship, permanent residence or eligibility to work in Canada with no restrictions.
We wish to thank all candidates for their interest but only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding.