Marketing Assistant (3-month Contract), Wealth Management
Calgary – Job # 4110
Through its principal subsidiaries, Canaccord Genuity Group Inc. (“Company”) is a leading independent, full-services financial firm, with operations in two principal segments of the securities industry: wealth management and capital markets
Since its establishment in 1950, the Company has been driven by an unwavering commitment to building lasting client relationships. We achieve this by generating value for our individual, institutional and corporate clients through comprehensive investment solutions, brokerage services and investment banking services.
The Company has Wealth Management offices located in Canada, the UK, Guernsey, Jersey, the Isle of Man and Australia. Canaccord Genuity, the international capital markets division, operates in North America, UK & Europe, Asia, Australia and the Middle East.
Our Canadian operation, Canaccord Genuity Corp., is currently looking for a self-motivated and energetic individual to join our Wealth Management team in Calgary. The successful incumbent will be supporting an established Investment Advisor within a team environment, they must be professional, resourceful, self-motivated and have a strong work ethic.
This is a part time contractual role, with possibilities for extension. This role will be approximately 20 hours per week with flexibility.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Develop and implement a turnkey business development system using social media;
- Maximize all Canaccord’s extensive internal marketing tools for business development and client retention;
- Design and implement a podcast strategy;
- Investigate/Integrate new software/technology platforms to enhance business development;
- Coordinate marketing activities on social media platforms, email marketing, etc;
- Develop and promote campaigns for attracting clients;
- Organize and maintain a database of prospects and clients;
- Other ad-hoc duties as required.
- Strong database management skills withing a marketing context;
- Adaptability and willingness to learn how to use software and applications for successful results (Salesforce, networking on LinkedIn and Alignable);
- Demonstrated experience in developing creative marketing solutions for promoting campaigns;
- Personable and outgoing with excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong customer service skills;
- Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook);
- Demonstrated interest in investment products, with previous similar work experience an asset.
Canaccord Genuity Corp. welcomes and encourages applications from all qualified individuals including persons with disabilities. We will provide reasonable accommodations upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection cycle.
Qualified applicants are invited to submit a resume and covering letter including salary expectations. All applications will be held in strict confidence.
In order to be considered for employment at Canaccord Genuity, candidates selected for interviews will be required to show proof of citizenship, permanent residence or eligibility to work in Canada with no restrictions.
We wish to thank all candidates for their interest but only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please. Thank you for your understanding.