Marketing Coordinator – Wealth Management
Toronto – Job # 5332
Through its principal subsidiaries, Canaccord Genuity Group Inc. (the “Company”) is a leading independent, full-service financial services firm, with operations in two principal segments of the securities industry: wealth management and capital markets.
Since its establishment in 1950, the Company has been driven by an unwavering commitment to building lasting client relationships. We achieve this by generating value for our individual, institutional and corporate clients through comprehensive investment solutions, brokerage services and investment banking services.
The Company has Wealth Management offices located in Canada, the UK, Guernsey, Jersey, the Isle of Man and Australia. Canaccord Genuity, the international capital markets division, operates in North America, UK & Europe, Asia, Australia and the Middle East.
Our Canadian operation, Canaccord Genuity Corp., is currently looking for a motivated, enthusiastic individual with a solid knowledge of financial services marketing and the Canadian investment industry as well as strong customer service skills.
The Marketing Coordinator will work as part of the Canadian marketing team to provide marketing support to Investment Advisors, CGWM Canadian offices and various internal departments to achieve their marketing & communications objectives, individually and organizationally.
- Provide personalized marketing and communications assistance to Investment Advisors, Canadian offices and internal departments;
- Work collaboratively with in-house graphic designer and marketing team to support advertising and graphic design needs, ensuring alignment with corporate branding and communications guidelines;
- Help with the approval of all client-facing marketing communications ensuring all compliance regulations related to branding, verbiage and logos are maintained;
- Monitor IA Websites and social media forums, ensure all meet regulatory and branding guidelines;
- Champion ongoing project tracking and analytics;
- Provide marketing support for sponsorship and Investment Advisor events as needed;
- Manage corporate promotional e-store and event-related materials;
- Manage departmental invoices and chargebacks ensuring proper allocation and processing;
- Ad-hoc requests and projects as required.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business or a diploma in Marketing is a basic requirement;
- 2-3 years marketing experience, preferably within the financial services industry;
- A proven track record of meeting deadlines, achieving goals, being well organized, responding to requests in a timely manner;
- Ability to manage multiple ongoing projects;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work as part of an interdependent team and individually when required;
- Knowledge of MS Office, and social media platforms;
- Flexibility and ability to think outside of the box;
- Graphic design skills (Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat) are an asset;
- Knowledge of SharePoint or other web editing software is an asset;
- Previous experience working with Salesforce is an asset;
- Bilingue français/anglais, c’est un avantage.
Canaccord Genuity Corp. welcomes and encourages applications from all qualified individuals including persons with disabilities. We will provide reasonable accommodations upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection cycle.
Qualified applicants are invited to submit a resume and covering letter including salary expectations. All applications will be held in strict confidence.
In order to be considered for employment at Canaccord Genuity, candidates selected for interviews will be required to show proof of citizenship, permanent residence or eligibility to work in Canada with no restrictions.
We wish to thank all candidates for their interest but only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please. Thank you for your understanding.