General Office Administrator, Wealth Management
Calgary, Job # 4113
Through its principal subsidiaries, Canaccord Genuity Group Inc. (the “Company”) is a leading independent, full-service financial services firm, with operations in two principal segments of the securities industry: wealth management and capital markets.
Since its establishment in 1950, the Company has been driven by an unwavering commitment to building lasting client relationships. We achieve this by generating value for our individual, institutional and corporate clients through comprehensive investment solutions, brokerage services and investment banking services.
The Company has Wealth Management offices located in Canada, the UK, Guernsey, Jersey, the Isle of Man and Australia. Canaccord Genuity, the international capital markets division, operates in North America, UK & Europe, Asia, Australia and the Middle East.
Our Canadian operation, Canaccord Genuity Corp., is currently looking for an enthusiastic and motivated General Office Administrator to join our Calgary office. The hours for the role are 8:00 am – 4:00 pm, Mon-Fri on a 6 month contract basis.
• Respond to incoming calls on a multi-line switchboard and greet high profile clients and visitors;
• Organize meeting room schedules and ensure rooms are clean and organized;
• Coordinate and track all outgoing couriers for local, national, and international deliveries;
• Open and sort all incoming courier and mail for delivery to appropriate recipients;
• Input, Process and monitor KYC documentation and acknowledgements to ensure trading is available for accounts;
• Support the functionalities of Canaccord Genuity’s Dataphile KYC (Know Your Client) System to assist users with various queries and reports;
• Assist members of the Wealth Management team with administrative duties and special projects as required;
• Receive, and process Cheques, Certificates and other securities documentation;
• Develop and maintain a high level of expertise and knowledge of the department functions.
Skills & Qualifications:
• Knowledge of the brokerage industry and previous experience in a back office environment an asset;
• Excellent communication and time management skills;
• Detail oriented and accurate;
• Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced, team oriented environment;
• Intermediate knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Excel, & Word);
• Ability to problem solve and take initiative is essential.
Canaccord Genuity Corp. welcomes and encourages applications from all qualified individuals including persons with disabilities. We will provide reasonable accommodations upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection cycle.
Qualified applicants are invited to submit a resume and covering letter including salary expectations. All applications will be held in strict confidence.
In order to be considered for employment at Canaccord Genuity, candidates selected for interviews will be required to show proof of citizenship, permanent residence or eligibility to work in Canada with no restrictions.
We wish to thank all candidates for their interest but only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please. Thank you for your understanding.