Branch Administrator, Wealth Management
Winnipeg – Job # 8009
Through its principal subsidiaries, Canaccord Genuity Group Inc. (the “Company”) is a leading independent, full-service financial services firm, with operations in two principal segments of the securities industry: wealth management and capital markets.
Since its establishment in 1950, the Company has been driven by an unwavering commitment to building lasting client relationships. We achieve this by generating value for our individual, institutional and corporate clients through comprehensive investment solutions, brokerage services and investment banking services.
The Company has Wealth Management offices located in Canada, the UK, Guernsey, Jersey, the Isle of Man and Australia. Canaccord Genuity, the international capital markets division, operates in North America, UK & Europe, Asia, Australia and the Middle East.
Our Canadian operation, Canaccord Genuity Corp., is currently looking for a Branch Administrator to join our team. The purpose of the role is to handle day-to-day administration of the branch and directly support the Branch Manager. You will have excellent customer service and communication skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize. This is a permanent full-time role.
• Handle day-to-day tasks of running the branch (i.e. meetings; Investment Advisor (IA) support; basic organization of the office);
• Assist with incoming calls as required;
• Process and follow-up on client documentation for proper maintenance of accounts;
• Organizing of meetings, meeting room schedules and events;
• Collect and distribute mail and packages;
• Pick-up and process incoming and outgoing couriers, maintaining accurate records;
• Perform administrative duties to support the branch including preparing branch related reports and expense reports;
• Respond effectively to all inquiries from clients, couriers and employees in a friendly and professional manner;
• Processing of invoices;
• Assist with additional administrative tasks and meeting minutes;
• Assist Branch Manager directly with additional support responsibilities;
• Assist with special projects as required.
Skills & Qualifications:
• Completion (or in the process of completing) of CSC and CPH with brokerage industry experience in a similar role;
• Excellent customer service, communication skills interpersonal skills, with the ability to work with employees and clients at all levels;
• Strong organizational and prioritization skills;
• Ability to problem solve and take initiative;
• Proficient with MS Office suite (Word, Excel)
• The ability to maintain a sense of urgency and meet deadlines;
• The ability to demonstrate confidentiality and discretion.
We welcome and encourage all applications from all qualified individuals including persons with disabilities. We will provide reasonable accommodations upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection cycle.
Qualified applicants are invited to submit a resume and covering letter including salary expectations. All applications will be held in strict confidence.
In order to be considered for employment at Canaccord Genuity, candidates selected for interviews will be required to show proof of citizenship, permanent residence or eligibility to work in Canada with no restrictions.
We wish to thank all candidates for their interest but only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please. Thank you for your understanding.