New Accounts Administrator, New Accounts
Toronto – Job # 5328
Through its principal subsidiaries, Canaccord Genuity Group Inc. (“Company”) is a leading independent, full-services financial firm, with operations in two principal segments of the securities industry: wealth management and capital markets
Since its establishment in 1950, the Company has been driven by an unwavering commitment to building lasting client relationships. We achieve this by generating value for our individual, institutional and corporate clients through comprehensive investment solutions, brokerage services and investment banking services.
The Company has Wealth Management offices located in Canada, the UK, Guernsey, Jersey, the Isle of Man and Australia. Canaccord Genuity, the international capital markets division, operates in North America, UK & Europe, Asia, Australia and the Middle East.
Our Canadian operation, Canaccord Genuity Corp., is currently looking for a motivated, efficient, and team orientated individual with superior accuracy and attention to detail, to join our New Accounts team in Toronto as a New Accounts Administrator on a permanent, full-time basis.
• Process and monitor KYC new account approvals;
• Open manual client and internal accounts;
• Process and monitor KYC acknowledgement emails to ensure trading is available for specific new accounts;
• Set-up Electronic Funds Transfer requests;
• Process client address changes;
• Process IA change requests;
• Set-up client online access requests;
• Close accounts;
• Maintain our database with the client information from their updated client documentation;
• Maintain and process all mail returns;
• Maintain accuracy in our client database;
• Act as a support to the document administrators, cross training on their function and providing support as necessary.
Skills & Qualifications:
• Knowledge of the brokerage industry and previous experience in a back-office environment an asset;
• Data entry experience;
• PC skills: MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook);
• Excellent organizational and time management skills;
• Detail-oriented and accurate;
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, team orientated environment;
• Strong customer service skills;
• Proven ability to work under pressure;
• Experience with Dataphile & Hummingbird an asset.
We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified individuals including persons with disabilities. We will provide reasonable accommodations upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection cycle.
Qualified applicants are invited to submit a resume and covering letter including salary expectations. All applications will be held in strict confidence.
In order to be considered for employment, candidates selected for interviews will be required to show proof of citizenship, permanent residence or eligibility to work in Canada with no restrictions.
We wish to thank all candidates for their interest but only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please. Thank you for your understanding.