Settlements Administrator (3-month contract), Settlements
Vancouver – Job # 3922
Through its principal subsidiaries, Canaccord Genuity Group Inc. (the “Company”) is a leading independent, full-service financial services firm, with operations in two principal segments of the securities industry: wealth management and capital markets.
Since its establishment in 1950, the Company has been driven by an unwavering commitment to building lasting client relationships. We achieve this by generating value for our individual, institutional and corporate clients through comprehensive investment solutions, brokerage services and investment banking services.
The Company has Wealth Management offices located in Canada, the UK, Guernsey, Jersey, the Isle of Man and Australia. Canaccord Genuity, the international capital markets division, operates in North America, UK & Europe, Asia, Australia and the Middle East.
Our Canadian operation, Canaccord Genuity Corp., is currently looking for an intermediate Settlements Administrator to join our Settlements team. This role requires a detail-oriented individual with good communication and organizational skills.
The hours are 7:00 am to 3:30 pm PST. This is a full time, 3 months contractual role.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Management of all aspects CDS Buy-in Activity:
- Buy-in activity including submitting intents and executions on CDS system and advising IA’s and Trade Support of buy-in warnings and executions;
- Inventory management including requests for stock borrows as required;
- Other duties as assigned;
- Assisting Domestic Settlements Supervisor and colleagues as required.
- 1-3 years brokerage industry or equivalent financial industry experience;
- Detail-oriented with ability to work well under pressure;
- Excellent prioritization, organizational and multi-tasking skills;
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent MS Office skills (Word, Excel and Outlook);
- Familiarity with CDS Buy-in Rules an asset;
- Familiarity with CDSX, Dataphile and/or ARROW applications is an asset.
Canaccord Genuity Corp. welcomes and encourages applications from all qualified individuals including persons with disabilities. We will provide reasonable accommodations upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection cycle.
Qualified applicants are invited to submit a resume and covering letter including salary expectations. All applications will be held in strict confidence.
In order to be considered for employment at Canaccord Genuity, candidates selected for interviews will be required to show proof of citizenship, permanent residence or eligibility to work in Canada with no restrictions.
We wish to thank all candidates for their interest but only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please. Thank you for your understanding.