Documents Administrator - New Accounts (6-month contract)
Vancouver – Job # 3920
Through its principal subsidiaries, Canaccord Genuity Group Inc. (“Company”) is a leading independent, full-services financial firm, with operations in two principal segments of the securities industry: wealth management and capital markets.
Since its establishment in 1950, the Company has been driven by an unwavering commitment to building lasting client relationships. We achieve this by generating value for our individual, institutional and corporate clients through comprehensive investment solutions, brokerage services and investment banking services.
The Company has Wealth Management offices located in Canada, the UK, Guernsey, Jersey, the Isle of Man and Australia. Canaccord Genuity, the international capital markets division, operates in North America, UK & Europe, Asia, Australia and the Middle East.
Our Canadian operation, Canaccord Genuity Corp., is currently looking for Documents Administrators to join their New Accounts department in Vancouver for a 6-month full-time contract. Reporting to the Sr. Manager, New Accounts & Operational Onboarding, the Documents Administrator will be responsible for performing document administration while ensuring a high level of customer service.
The timings for this role are 7:30am – 3:30pm PST.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Perform credit checks and corporate searches;
- Process incoming documents, which entails reviewing account opening packages to ensure that proper documents are used and completed correctly as per regulatory, anti-money laundering, FATCA and tax requirements;
- Respond to incoming inquiries with prompt, courteous and accurate information, escalating all issues/inquiries to senior staff members when appropriate;
- Complete small projects on an ad hoc basis;
- Prepare document packages for the scanning process;
- Prepare client copies and welcome packages for mailing;
- Cross-train on related positions within the team;
- Provide back-up support to other team members as necessary.
- Knowledge of the brokerage industry and previous experience in a back-office environment is an asset;
- Detail-oriented and accurate;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills;
- Superior customer service skills;
- Proactive and able to work well in a team environment;
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel and Outlook;
- Experience with Dataphile & Hummingbird is also an asset.
We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified individuals including persons with disabilities. We will provide reasonable accommodations upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection cycle.
Qualified applicants are invited to submit a resume and covering letter including salary expectations. All applications will be held in strict confidence.
In order to be considered for employment at Canaccord Genuity, candidates selected for interviews will be required to show proof of citizenship, permanent residence or eligibility to work in Canada with no restrictions.
We wish to thank all candidates for their interest but only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please. Thank you for your understanding.