Administrator, Retail Syndication, New Issue Services
Vancouver, Job #3913
Through its principal subsidiaries, Canaccord Genuity Group Inc. (the “Company”) is a leading independent, full-service financial services firm, with operations in two principal segments of the securities industry: wealth management and capital markets.
Since its establishment in 1950, the Company has been driven by an unwavering commitment to building lasting client relationships. We achieve this by generating value for our individual, institutional and corporate clients through comprehensive investment solutions, brokerage services and investment banking services.
The Company has Wealth Management offices located in Canada, the UK, Guernsey, Jersey, the Isle of Man and Australia. Canaccord Genuity, the international capital markets division, operates in North America, UK & Europe, Asia, Australia and the Middle East.
Our Canadian operation, Canaccord Genuity Corp., is currently looking for a detail-oriented administrator with a keen interest in the securities industry. The incumbent must have excellent organization and communication skills along with the ability to thrive in a team environment.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Organize required folders and track documents for New deals;
- Review Deal Information Sheet (“DIS”) for completion and ensure supporting documentation provided;
- Prepare Risk Acknowledgement and send to Investment Advisors;
- Request CUSIP number and set up finder’s fee and reconciliation letters;
- Mark up subscription agreements on Katipult;
- Assist with the review of subscription agreements for completion;
- Assist with follow up on outstanding subscription agreements;
- Launch deals, review and maintain order books on IDEAL;
- Assist Investment Advisors with account corrections on IDEAL;
- Prepare month end reports and other ad-hoc reports as required;
- Co-ordinate the mailing of prospectuses and client confirmations for office services;
- Administrative duties such as answering phones, filing, couriers, mail, photocopying and maintaining supplies;
- Maintaining files (open, close and storage);
- Other administrative duties as required.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in an administrative capacity;
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Ability to organize, prioritize and multi-task with attention to detail and a sense of accuracy;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications - Windows, MS Office, Excel;
- Client service focused with strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Must be able to work effectively within a team environment;
- Working knowledge of securities industry and 1 year of brokerage industry experience is an asset;
- Canadian Securities Course and other securities courses are an asset;
- Ability and desire to learn about securities law, stock exchange and securities commission policies;
- Excellent grammar, spelling and proofreading skills required.
Canaccord Genuity Corp. welcomes and encourages applications from all qualified individuals including persons with disabilities. We will provide reasonable accommodations upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection cycle.
Qualified applicants are invited to submit a resume and covering letter including salary expectations. All applications will be held in strict confidence.
In order to be considered for employment at Canaccord Genuity, candidates selected for interviews will be required to show proof of citizenship, permanent residence or eligibility to work in Canada with no restrictions.
We wish to thank all candidates for their interest but only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please. Thank you for your understanding.