Administrator, Trading Systems and Services
Vancouver - # 3906
Through its principal subsidiaries, Canaccord Genuity Group Inc. (the “Company”) is a leading independent, full-service financial services firm, with operations in two principal segments of the securities industry: wealth management and capital markets.
Since its establishment in 1950, the Company has been driven by an unwavering commitment to building lasting client relationships. We achieve this by generating value for our individual, institutional and corporate clients through comprehensive investment solutions, brokerage services and investment banking services.
The Company has Wealth Management offices located in Canada, the UK, Guernsey, Jersey, the Isle of Man and Australia. Canaccord Genuity, the international capital markets division, operates in North America, UK & Europe, Asia, Australia and the Middle East.
Our Canadian operation, Canaccord Genuity Corp., is currently looking for a motivated, detail orientated, and enthusiastic individual with exceptional multi-tasking and interpersonal skills to join our Trading Systems and Services team. Please note that this position requires early start times.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Review data submitted and complete post execution as required;
- Balance Trader and Broker Inventories;
- Keypunch and bulk uploads;
- Upload and balance Pershing trades;
- Assist traders, brokers and assistants as required;
- Crosstrain with team members for vacation coverage;
- Perform ad hoc administrative duties and projects, as required.
- Minimum 2-3 years administrative experience, preferably in the financial services industry;
- Attention to detail and the ability to work well under pressure;
- Strong organization, prioritization, and multi-tasking skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills complemented by similar interpersonal and relationship building skills;
- Excellent data entry skills, with the ability to problem solve and think outside the box;
- Intermediate MS office skills (Work, Excel, and Outlook);
- Experience with Dataphile is an asset.
We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified individuals including persons with disabilities. We will provide reasonable accommodations upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection cycle.
Qualified applicants are invited to submit a resume and covering letter including salary expectations. All applications will be held in strict confidence.
In order to be considered for employment, candidates selected for interviews will be required to show proof of citizenship, permanent residence or eligibility to work in Canada with no restrictions.
We wish to thank all candidates for their interest but only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please. Thank you for your understanding.