Web Developer, Finlogik – Montreal – Job # 6032
Through its principal subsidiaries, Canaccord Genuity Group Inc. (the “Company”) is a leading independent, full-service financial services firm, with operations in two principal segments of the securities industry: wealth management and capital markets.
Since its establishment in 1950, the Company has been driven by an unwavering commitment to building lasting client relationships. We achieve this by generating value for our individual, institutional and corporate clients through comprehensive investment solutions, brokerage services and investment banking services.
The Company has Wealth Management offices located in Canada, the UK, Guernsey, Jersey, the Isle of Man and Australia. Canaccord Genuity, the international capital markets division, operates in North America, UK & Europe, Asia, Australia and the Middle East.
Finlogik, one of the company’s subsidiaries, is a company founded in Montreal and which benefits from the flexibility of a startup while evolving within the financial corporation Canaccord Genuity. By offering innovative online tools and automated services to the investment management industry, Finlogik provides financial institutions with the opportunity to streamline their processes by adopting the same disruptive innovations that are currently shaking the business models of traditional firms. We are based in the heart of Old Montreal and offer a *work environment with open concept offices offering a breathtaking view of the historic district.
Finlogik is currently looking for an energetic and curious full-stack web developer to join their team in Montreal.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Researching, implementing and managing Web-based applications;
- Testing and evaluating new software;
- Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications;
- Writing and implementing efficient code;
- Provide assistance to team projects as required.
- Understanding REST Web services and JSON data structures;
- Knowledge of AngularJS, C# / .NET languages and/or Mobile Web Platforms;
- MS SQL database;
- Experience with SCRUM and the Agile environment;
- Knowledge of a version control system;
- Ability to work effectively independently and within a team environment;
- Effective interpersonal skills.
Finlogik welcomes and encourages applications from all qualified individuals including persons with disabilities. We will provide reasonable accommodations upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection cycle.
Qualified applicants are invited to submit a resume and covering letter including salary expectations. All applications will be held in strict confidence.
In order to be considered for employment at Finlogik, candidates selected for interviews will be required to show proof of citizenship, permanent residence or eligibility to work in Canada with no restrictions.
We wish to thank all candidates for their interest but only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please. Thank you for your understanding.