Associate, Digital Marketing - Wealth Management
Vancouver – Job #3894
Through its principal subsidiaries, Canaccord Genuity Group Inc. (the “Company”) is a leading independent, full-service financial services firm, with operations in two principal segments of the securities industry: wealth management and capital markets.
Since its establishment in 1950, the Company has been driven by an unwavering commitment to building lasting client relationships. We achieve this by generating value for our individual, institutional and corporate clients through comprehensive investment solutions, brokerage services and investment banking services.
The Company has Wealth Management offices located in Canada, the UK, Guernsey, Jersey, the Isle of Man and Australia. Canaccord Genuity, the international capital markets division, operates in North America, UK & Europe, Asia, Australia and the Middle East.
Our Canadian operation, Canaccord Genuity Corp., is currently looking for a motivated, proactive individual who is passionate about Social Media and Digital Marketing to join our Wealth Management team in Vancouver. The successful candidate will be supporting an established Portfolio Manager within a team environment.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Coordinate and execute a targeted digital and social media marketing program aimed at identifying and qualifying potential investors. A range of investment products may include stocks, bonds and insurance related investment products and strategies;
- Copy writing experience, content creation for marketing material, e-newsletters and the website;
- Organize and maintain a CRM database of prospects and clients;
- Contact prospects to determine interest in receiving literature on selected investment products;
- Assist with coordinating client seminars led by Investment Advisors;
- Work on various e-marketing projects as assigned;
- Prepare e-mail and general mail outs to clients and prospects including tracked email marketing;
- Other marketing duties as required including site content for improved online performance and conversions (lead acquisition), and paid media campaigns and/or social media campaigns.
- 2+ years of experience;
- Previous digital marketing experience (social media and websites) is desirable, including a base knowledge of Search Engine Optimization, creating and updating website content, and social media engagement and content creation;
- Experience in reporting on marketing efforts and identifying opportunities;
- Experience within the financial industry is not essential but would be an asset;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong customer service skills;
- Excellent IT & computer skills, knowledge in making basic website updates not essential but would be an asset;
- Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and Salesforce Marketing Cloud;
- Demonstrated interest in marketing, investment products, with previous similar work experience an asset.
We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified individuals including persons with disabilities. We will provide reasonable accommodations upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection cycle.
Qualified applicants are invited to submit a resume and covering letter including salary expectations. All applications will be held in strict confidence.
In order to be considered for employment, candidates selected for interviews will be required to show proof of citizenship, permanent residence or eligibility to work in Canada with no restrictions.
We wish to thank all candidates for their interest but only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please. Thank you for your understanding.