Publishing Associate, Research
Toronto - Job # 5315
Through its principal subsidiaries, Canaccord Genuity Group Inc. (the “Company”) is a leading independent, full-service financial services firm, with operations in two principal segments of the securities industry: wealth management and capital markets.
Since its establishment in 1950, the Company has been driven by an unwavering commitment to building lasting client relationships. We achieve this by generating value for our individual, institutional and corporate clients through comprehensive investment solutions, brokerage services and investment banking services.
The Company has Wealth Management offices located in Canada, the UK, Guernsey, Jersey, the Isle of Man and Australia. Canaccord Genuity, the international capital markets division, operates in North America, UK & Europe, Asia, Australia and the Middle East.
Our Canadian operation, Canaccord Genuity Corp., is currently looking for energetic self-starter to join our Equity Research Publishing group in Toronto. The ideal candidate will have exceptional computer skills, flexibility and dedication to deadline-driven tasks, and will enjoy working as part of a team in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Assist in the publication of equity research reports;
- Database administration using custom software;
- Liaise with various technology groups and vendor support;
- Produce weekly usage reports and maintain research directories;
- Manage research support mailboxes and client entitlements;
- Train new employees on research publishing platform; troubleshoot issues;
- Liaise with regional and global research partners;
- Assist Supervisory Analysts as needed;
- Additional administrative duties as required.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Post-secondary degree required;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Advanced computer skills (MS Office) are required, with a willingness to learn new software; basic programming skills an asset;
- Attention to detail is critical, as is the ability to produce under tight deadlines;
- Above-average work ethic;
- Willingness to work long hours and to be flexible
- Previous experience in Capital Markets an asset;
- Canadian Securities Course an asset.
Canaccord Genuity Corp. welcomes and encourages applications from all qualified individuals including persons with disabilities. We will provide reasonable accommodations upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection cycle.
Qualified applicants are invited to submit a resume and covering letter including salary expectations. All applications will be held in strict confidence.
In order to be considered for employment at Canaccord Genuity, candidates selected for interviews will be required to show proof of citizenship, permanent residence or eligibility to work in Canada with no restrictions.
We wish to thank all candidates for their interest but only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please. Thank you for your understanding.