Administrative Assistant (Non-Licensed), Wealth Management
Kelowna– Job #3887
Through its principal subsidiaries, Canaccord Genuity Group Inc. (the “Company”) is a leading independent, full-service financial services firm, with operations in two principal segments of the securities industry: wealth management and capital markets.
Since its establishment in 1950, the Company has been driven by an unwavering commitment to building lasting client relationships. We achieve this by generating value for our individual, institutional and corporate clients through comprehensive investment solutions, brokerage services and investment banking services.
The Company has Wealth Management offices located in Canada, the UK, Guernsey, Jersey, the Isle of Man and Australia. Canaccord Genuity, the international capital markets division, operates in North America, UK & Europe, Asia, Australia and the Middle East.
Our Canadian operation, Canaccord Genuity Corp., is currently looking for an enthusiastic individual to support an established team of Investment Advisors within our Wealth Management department. The successful incumbent will be passionate about the investment industry and keen on growing their career within this area. We are looking for a self-starter, who is resourceful, self-motivated and have a strong work ethic.
- Assist Investment Advisors with a range of administrative support;
- Answer phones, client inquiries and email client information;
- Demonstrate a high level of written and verbal business communication skills;
- Perform data entry and update CRM databases;
- Prepare and send weekly physical and electronic client communications;
- Provide customer service support;
- Provide reception relief as required;
- Perform other duties as required.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Previous related administrative experience;
- Strong organizational skills and excellent attention to detail;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and multi-task;
- Intermediate computer skills: good working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Word, Outlook);
- Excellent teamwork skills complemented by the ability to take initiative and work independently.
Canaccord Genuity Corp. welcomes and encourages applications from all qualified individuals including persons with disabilities. We will provide reasonable accommodations upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection cycle.
Qualified applicants are invited to submit a resume and covering letter including salary expectations. All applications will be held in strict confidence.
In order to be considered for employment at Canaccord Genuity, candidates selected for interviews will be required to show proof of citizenship, permanent residence or eligibility to work in Canada with no restrictions.
We wish to thank all candidates for their interest but only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please. Thank you for your understanding.