Digital Business Development Associate, CG Direct
Montreal – Job #6034
Through its principal subsidiaries, Canaccord Genuity Group Inc. (the “Company”) is a leading independent, full-service financial services firm, with operations in two principal segments of the securities industry: wealth management and capital markets.
Since its establishment in 1950, the Company has been driven by an unwavering commitment to building lasting client relationships. We achieve this by generating value for our individual, institutional and corporate clients through comprehensive investment solutions, brokerage services and investment banking services.
The Company has Wealth Management offices located in Canada, the UK, Guernsey, Jersey, the Isle of Man and Australia. Canaccord Genuity, the international capital markets division, operates in North America, UK & Europe, Asia, Australia and the Middle East.
Our Canadian OEO operation, CG Direct (“CG”), is currently looking for a motivated, ambitious team player, who is passionate about Social Media and Digital Marketing to join our team in Montreal. The successful incumbent will be supporting the Managing Director within a team environment. The focus of the role is Business Development and Digital Marketing while also navigating Relationship Management with our existing clients.
This is a full-time 1-year contract role with possibilities of extension.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Coordinate and execute a targeted digital and social media marketing program aimed at identifying and qualifying potential investors;
- Design, build and maintain social media presence across all digital channels;
- Organize and maintain a CRM database of prospects and clients;
- Analyze digital data to draw key recommendations and ensure best practices around optimizing website and social media channels;
- Work on various digital marketing projects to enhance customer experience across multiple channels and touchpoints;
- Maintain digital dashboards of website and social media accounts;
- Prepare e-mail and general mail outs to clients and prospects including tracked email marketing;
- Organize campaigns and journeys in Salesforce;
- Seeking to cross sell or upsell products to existing accounts;
- Liaise with inhouse stakeholders and perform other marketing duties as maybe required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management, Marketing, or related field;
- Demonstrated knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends);
- Proven experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns;
- Experience in creating and optimizing landing pages and user funnels;
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and French;
- Experience in the Financial services sector is an asset;
- Highly motivated individual with self-drive;
- Experience with Salesforce is desirable.
We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified individuals including persons with disabilities. We will provide reasonable accommodations upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection cycle.
Qualified applicants are invited to submit a resume and covering letter including salary expectations. All applications will be held in strict confidence.
In order to be considered for employment, candidates selected for interviews will be required to show proof of citizenship, permanent residence or eligibility to work in Canada with no restrictions.
We wish to thank all candidates for their interest but only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please. Thank you for your understanding.