Marketing Visionary, Cash Management Group
Vancouver, BC – Job #3881
Do you have clear vision and a creative mind? Is variety and autonomy important to you? Can you lead a team? Are you a visionary?
and the Cash Management Group
are looking to hire a seasoned marketing professional who has dedicated their career to brand development and marketing. This position will involve leading our in-house marketing team and overseeing our brand, business model and target markets.
Integrated within Canaccord Genuity, the Cash Management Group specializes in managing institutional cash for a variety of clients including universities, municipalities, private and public companies across Canada.
- We have been operating for over 20 years and have a highly targeted client base.
- A team of 18 finance professionals.
- We manage $2.5 billion in client funds and generate $5M+ in revenue.
Through its principal subsidiaries, Canaccord Genuity Group Inc. (the “Company”) is a leading independent, full-service financial services firm, with operations in two principal segments of the securities industry: wealth management and capital markets.
The Company has offices in 10 countries worldwide, including Wealth Management offices located in Canada, Australia, the UK, Guernsey, Jersey, and the Isle of Man. Canaccord Genuity, the international capital markets division, operates in Canada, the US, the UK, France, Ireland, Hong Kong, China, Australia and Dubai. We are driven by your success.™
What You Have:
What You Get:
- 5+ years of experience in a dedicated marketing role, leading a team and overseeing a well-developed brand.
- Undergraduate degree.
- Impeccable organization, great communication, and genuine excitement to execute market strategies and launch campaigns.
- Experience in managing a team with responsibilities to set goals, objectives and reporting.
- Full scope of how to integrate a website, online presence, social media, PR and digital communications for distinct business units.
- Clear vision from Andrew Johns
- Full support to accomplish your goals
- Opportunity to grow your career
- Executive-level compensation
- Competitive benefits package including Medical / Dental coverage;
- The Cash Management Group provides RRSP matching and other benefits including: weekly catered lunches, health & wellness perks, fun team events, and daily healthy snacks.
How to Apply:
Qualified applicants are requested to send a resume and cover letter quoting the position to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact us at 604.643.0101
to confirm receipt of your application. Only those applicants who confirm receipt of their resume will be considered for this position. All applications will be held in strict confidence.
This posting will remain open until a qualified candidate is hired. To learn more about the team and Canaccord Genuity, visit www.cgcashgroup.ca
Want to get noticed? Follow us on Instagram (@cgcashgroup)
and subscribe to our YouTube Channel (Cash Management Group
We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified individuals including persons with disabilities. We will provide reasonable accommodations upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection cycle.
In order to be considered for employment, candidates selected for interviews will be required to show proof of citizenship, permanent residence or eligibility to work in Canada with no restrictions.