Administrative Assistant (Non-Licensed), Wealth Management
Vancouver – Job #5304
Through its principal subsidiaries, Canaccord Genuity Group Inc. (the “Company”) is a leading independent, full-service financial services firm, with operations in two principal segments of the securities industry: wealth management and capital markets.
Since its establishment in 1950, the Company has been driven by an unwavering commitment to building lasting client relationships. We achieve this by generating value for our individual, institutional and corporate clients through comprehensive investment solutions, brokerage services and investment banking services.
The Company has Wealth Management offices located in Canada, the UK, Guernsey, Jersey, the Isle of Man and Australia. Canaccord Genuity, the international capital markets division, operates in North America, UK & Europe, Asia, Australia and the Middle East.
Our Canadian operation, Canaccord Genuity Corp., is currently looking for a detail-oriented individual with exceptional multi-tasking and interpersonal skills to join their Wealth Management team. The Administrative Assistant will support and report into an Investment Advisor at Canaccord Genuity, Vancouver. This is an entry-level, part time role of approximately 20 hours per week with flexibility.
• Provide day-to-day administrative support to the Investment Advisor and Business Development Associate;
• Assist with coordinating business meetings, conferences and travel arrangements;
• Assist with calendar scheduling and maintenance;
• Assist in the preparation of business correspondence, presentations, reports and spreadsheets;
• Process expense reports as directed in a timely and accurate manner;
• Assist with maintenance of various databases, records and other documents;
• Servicing clients with professionalism, efficiency and upholding confidentiality
• Assist with ad hoc administrative duties and special projects as required.
Skills & Qualifications:
• Experience within the banking and or brokerage industry is not necessary however would be an asset;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills complemented by exceptional interpersonal skills;
• Ability to demonstrate a high level of discretion and confidentiality;
• Detail oriented with strong organizational skills;
• Excellent prioritization skills with the ability to excel under pressure;
• Excellent teamwork skills complemented by the ability to work well independently;
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
Canaccord Genuity Corp. welcomes and encourages applications from all qualified individuals including persons with disabilities. We will provide reasonable accommodations upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection cycle.
Qualified applicants are invited to submit a resume and covering letter including salary expectations. All applications will be held in strict confidence. To apply, please Click Here. We recommend that all internal applicants advise their direct manager/supervisor about their interest in other job opportunities prior to sending in their job application.
In order to be considered for employment at Canaccord Genuity, candidates selected for interviews will be required to show proof of citizenship, permanent residence or eligibility to work in Canada with no restrictions.
We wish to thank all candidates for their interest but only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please. Thank you for your understanding.