Treasury Administrator – Vancouver – Job # 3847
Through its principal subsidiaries, Canaccord Genuity Group Inc. (the “Company”) is a leading independent, full-service financial services firm, with operations in two principal segments of the securities industry: wealth management and capital markets.
Since its establishment in 1950, the Company has been driven by an unwavering commitment to building lasting client relationships. We achieve this by generating value for our individual, institutional and corporate clients through comprehensive investment solutions, brokerage services and investment banking services.
The Company has Wealth Management offices located in Canada, the UK, Guernsey, Jersey, the Isle of Man and Australia. Canaccord Genuity, the international capital markets division, operates in North America, UK & Europe, Asia, Australia and the Middle East.
Our Canadian operation, Canaccord Genuity Corp., is currently looking for an individual with exceptional multi-tasking and interpersonal skills to join our Vancouver based Treasury team. Reporting to the Manager of Treasury, the successful candidate will work in a high volume, fast-paced environment, where they can bring knowledge of, or have the opportunity, to expand their knowledge of Treasury Banking and grow within the Treasury department.
- Perform timely and accurate processing of banking transactions including:
- Cheques-Deposits and Disbursements
- EFT’s/Direct Deposits
- PC Banking
- Key and balance journal entries;
- Provide excellent internal and external customer service (i.e. to clients, Investment Advisors, and Assistants); via phone, email and/or in person;
- Provide back-up coverage for senior staff and Supervisor in their absence;
- Identify daily processing exceptions, make corrections and or escalate complex issues to Supervisor;
- Engage in the review of department function and provide feed back for areas of improvement
- Learn and adhere to current industry “Best Practices” in order to provide support and coverage within the Treasury- Cash Management department as required.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 2-3 years of related administrative experience in the Financial Services industry;
- Knowledge and/or a keen willingness to learn Online Banking Systems and “Banking Best Practices” within the Securities/Financial and Banking Industries;
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills;
- Ambitious, hardworking and self-motivated;
- Detail-oriented and the ability to meet deadlines and work effectively under pressure;
- General accounting skills would be a definite asset;
- Intermediate-Expert Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, Outlook);
- Dataphile and Arrow application experience would be advantageous.
Canaccord Genuity Corp. welcomes and encourages applications from all qualified individuals including persons with disabilities. We will provide reasonable accommodations upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection cycle.
Qualified applicants are invited to submit a resume and covering letter including salary expectations. All applications will be held in strict confidence. To apply, please Click Here
In order to be considered for employment at Canaccord Genuity, candidates selected for interviews will be required to show proof of citizenship, permanent residence or eligibility to work in Canada with no restrictions.
We wish to thank all candidates for their interest but only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please. Thank you for your understanding.