Messenger, Securities Services – Vancouver – Job # 3846
Through its principal subsidiaries, Canaccord Genuity Group Inc. (“Company”) is a leading independent, full-services financial firm, with operations in two principal segments of the securities industry: wealth management and capital markets.
Since its establishment in 1950, the Company has been driven by an unwavering commitment to building lasting client relationships. We achieve this by generating value for our individual, institutional and corporate clients through comprehensive investment solutions, brokerage services and investment banking services.
The Company has Wealth Management offices located in Canada, the UK, Guernsey, Jersey, the Isle of Man and Australia. Canaccord Genuity, the international capital markets division, operates in North America, UK & Europe, Asia, Australia and the Middle East.
Canaccord Genuity Corp. (“CGC”) is looking for an enthusiastic person with excellent organizational, communication and multi-tasking skills along with the ability to prioritize and manage a complex workload.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Daily pick-up and delivery of high value items in and around the downtown core;
- Certifying cheques at our bank;
- Daily run to bank for pulling of items from bulk and safekeeping and weekly filing of Securities at our bank;
- General administrative tasks;
- Participation in full security count (Semi Annual and Annual) for audit purposes;
- Special projects as designated.
- Ability to problem solve and take initiative – essential;
- Strong ability to prioritize;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Hard working and organized individual;
- Active, able to remain on-the-go and lift heavy items;
- Knowledge of the brokerage industry and previous experience as a messenger - an asset.
Canaccord Genuity Corp. welcomes and encourages applications from all qualified individuals including persons with disabilities. We will provide reasonable accommodations upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection cycle.
Qualified applicants are invited to submit a resume and covering letter including salary expectations. All applications will be held in strict confidence. To apply, please Click Here
. We recommend that all internal applicants advise their direct manager/supervisor about their interest in other job opportunities prior to sending in their job application.
In order to be considered for employment at Canaccord Genuity, candidates selected for interviews will be required to show proof of citizenship, permanent residence or eligibility to work in Canada with no restrictions.
We wish to thank all candidates for their interest but only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please. Thank you for your understanding.