Business Development Associate, Wealth Management – Vancouver – Job # 3719
Through its principal subsidiaries, Canaccord Genuity Group Inc. (the “Company”) is a leading independent, full-service financial services firm, with operations in two principal segments of the securities industry: wealth management and capital markets.
Since its establishment in 1950, the Company has been driven by an unwavering commitment to building lasting client relationships. We achieve this by generating value for our individual, institutional and corporate clients through comprehensive investment solutions, brokerage services and investment banking services.
The Company has Wealth Management offices located in Canada, the UK, Guernsey, Jersey, the Isle of Man and Australia. Canaccord Genuity, the international capital markets division, operates in North America, UK & Europe, Asia, Australia and the Middle East.
Our Canadian operation, Canaccord Genuity Corp., is currently looking for a motivated, ambitious team player to join our Wealth Management team in Vancouver. The successful incumbent will be supporting an established Investment Advisor within a team environment, and must be professional, resourceful, self-motivated and have a strong work ethic.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Role would be within the LePoidevin Group, one of the largest wealth management groups at the firm, with over 1.5 billion in assets under management.
- Perform outgoing sales calls (cold and warm calls) aimed at identifying and qualifying potential investors.
- Organize and maintain a database of prospects and clients;
- Contact prospects to determine interest in receiving literature on selected investment products;
- Prepare e-mail and general mail outs to clients and prospects including tracked email marketing;
- Assist with coordinating client seminars/meetings led by the Investment Advisor;
- Other marketing duties as required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong customer service skills;
- Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook);
- Demonstrated interest in investment products, with previous similar work experience an asset.
Canaccord Genuity welcomes and encourages applications from all qualified individuals including persons with disabilities. We will provide reasonable accommodations upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection cycle.
Qualified applicants are invited to submit a resume and covering letter including salary expectations. All applications will be held in strict confidence. To apply, please Click Here. We recommend that all internal applicants advise their direct manager/supervisor about their interest in other job opportunities prior to sending in their job application.
In order to be considered for employment at Canaccord Genuity, candidates selected for interviews will be required to show proof of citizenship, permanent residence or eligibility to work in Canada with no restrictions.
We wish to thank all candidates for their interest but only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please. Thank you for your understanding.