Expense Management Coordinator (1 year contract), Office Services – Toronto – Job # 5274
Through its principal subsidiaries, Canaccord Genuity Group Inc. (the “Company”) is a leading independent, full-service financial services firm, with operations in two principal segments of the securities industry: wealth management and capital markets.
Since its establishment in 1950, the Company has been driven by an unwavering commitment to building lasting client relationships. We achieve this by generating value for our individual, institutional and corporate clients through comprehensive investment solutions, brokerage services and investment banking services.
The Company has Wealth Management offices located in Canada, the UK, Guernsey, Jersey, the Isle of Man and Australia. Canaccord Genuity, the international capital markets division, operates in North America, UK & Europe, Asia, Australia and the Middle East.
Our Canadian operation, Canaccord Genuity Corp., is currently looking for a detail-oriented Expense Management Coordinator to join our team in Toronto for a 1 year contract.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Review employee expense reports to ensure compliance with Canaccord Business Travel and Entertainment policy and procedures;
- Process accurate and timely within critical processing deadlines;
- Verify accuracy of expense reports and supporting documentation as per process;
- Ensure expense reports are coded accurately, resolve report discrepancies or issues;
- Research and explore alternate solutions; implements solutions; escalate unresolved problems;
- Analyze expenses submitted to negate potential fraud;
- Maintains a high level of confidentiality;
- Communicate report discrepancies with respective employees; Notify Management team of any issues and corrective action taken;
- Assist and guide employees on submitting expenses, and request appropriate information;
- Support with ad-hoc request on a timely basis.
- 1-2 years’ experience in accounts payable or relevant functions, internship or temp employment in relevant functions will be considered;
- Experience working in a corporate environment is an asset;
- Strong attention to detail & demonstrated strength in problem solving;
- Previous customer service experience a plus;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of products;
- Proven ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
Canaccord Genuity Corp. welcomes and encourages applications from all qualified individuals including persons with disabilities. We will provide reasonable accommodations upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection cycle.
Qualified applicants are invited to submit a resume and covering letter including salary expectations. All applications will be held in strict confidence.
To be considered for employment at Canaccord Genuity, candidates selected for interviews will be required to show proof of citizenship, permanent residence or eligibility to work in Canada with no restrictions.
We wish to thank all candidates for their interest but only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please. Thank you for your understanding.