Transfers Administrator, Transfers – Vancouver – Job # 3826
Through its principal subsidiaries, Canaccord Genuity Group Inc. (“Company”) is a leading independent, full-services financial firm, with operations in two principal segments of the securities industry: wealth management and capital markets.
Since its establishment in 1950, the Company has been driven by an unwavering commitment to building lasting client relationships. We achieve this by generating value for our individual, institutional and corporate clients through comprehensive investment solutions, brokerage services and investment banking services.
The Company has Wealth Management offices located in Canada, the UK, Guernsey, Jersey, the Isle of Man and Australia. Canaccord Genuity, the international capital markets division, operates in North America, UK & Europe, Asia, Australia and the Middle East.
Our Canadian operations are currently looking for a Transfers Administrator to join our Transfers department in Vancouver on a full-time permanent basis. Reporting to the Manager, Client Account Transfers, this role will be responsible for performing document administration while ensuring a high level of customer service.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Receive and respond to day-to-day inquiries/requests from internal and external sources and escalate issues accordingly;
- Receive in and deliver out residual balances;
- Set up CDS, DTC and ARROW trades as required;
- Post journal entries;
- Initiate account transfers (ATON in and out; Non-ATON in and out);
- Follow up through phone, fax or email on all incoming outstanding transfers for the sole purpose of bringing in the assets;
- Follow up through phone, fax or email on all outgoing outstanding transfers for the sole purpose of sending out the assets;
- Perform additional responsibilities and project related tasks as required.
- 1 – 3 years administrative and data processing experience, preferably within the brokerage industry;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Customer service orientated with professional telephone manner;
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility and deal with simultaneous priorities, pressures and deadlines;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Excellent prioritization and organizational skills;
- Intermediate MS Office skills (Word, Excel and Outlook);
- Flexibility to work additional hours, if required;
- Familiarity with Dataphile, ARROW, CDS, DTC and FundSERV is an asset;
- Ability and willingness to learn new systems applications.
Canaccord Genuity Corp. welcomes and encourages applications from all qualified individuals including persons with disabilities. We will provide reasonable accommodations upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection cycle.
Qualified applicants are invited to submit a resume and covering letter including salary expectations. All applications will be held in strict confidence.
In order to be considered for employment at Canaccord Genuity, candidates selected for interviews will be required to show proof of citizenship, permanent residence or eligibility to work in Canada with no restrictions.
We wish to thank all candidates for their interest but only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please. Thank you for your understanding.