Corporate Access Coordinator – Trading - Toronto – Job # 5264
Through its principal subsidiaries, Canaccord Genuity Group Inc. (the “Company”) is a leading independent, full-service financial services firm, with operations in two principal segments of the securities industry: wealth management and capital markets.
Since its establishment in 1950, the Company has been driven by an unwavering commitment to building lasting client relationships. We achieve this by generating value for our individual, institutional and corporate clients through comprehensive investment solutions, brokerage services and investment banking services.
The Company has Wealth Management offices located in Canada, the UK, Guernsey, Jersey, the Isle of Man and Australia. Canaccord Genuity, the international capital markets division, operates in North America, UK & Europe, Asia, Australia and the Middle East.
Our Canadian operation, Canaccord Genuity Corp., is currently looking for a Corporate Access Coordinator to join our team in Toronto. This role will support the Corporate Access team.
- Organize roadshow logistics: car services, ordering catering, helping management with venue bookings;
- Assist the sales team with day-to-day requests;
- Prepare (print & bind) presentations in advance of marketing events;
- Distribute roadshow handouts to sales & trading team;
- Recap upcoming events for Analysts and non-deal roadshows in the morning meetings;
- Assist in gathering feedback for non-deal roadshows;
- Assist in entering information in iPlanner, and troubleshooting iPlanner/technical issues;
- Set up boardrooms for meetings and presentations;
- Prepare and submit expense reports;
- Answer multi-line phone and greet clients;
- Perform additional administrative duties to support team as required
Skills & Qualifications
Canaccord Genuity Corp. welcomes and encourages applications from all qualified individuals including persons with disabilities. We will provide reasonable accommodations upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection cycle.
- 2-3 years of relevant experience, preferably in a financial institution;
- Completion of a Business degree or similar post-secondary program;
- Interest in financial and capital markets;
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint);
- Excellent organizational and time management skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication complemented by exceptional interpersonal skills;
- Very strong attention to detail;
- Excellent teamwork skills completed by the ability to work independently and meet tight deadlines in a busy and fast-paced environment.
Qualified applicants are invited to submit a resume and covering letter including salary expectations. All applications will be held in strict confidence.
In order to be considered for employment at Canaccord Genuity, candidates selected for interviews will be required to show proof of citizenship, permanent residence or eligibility to work in Canada with no restrictions.
We wish to thank all candidates for their interest but only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please. Thank you for your understanding.