Administrative Assistant, Wealth Management – Vancouver– Job # 3805
Through its principal subsidiaries, Canaccord Genuity Group Inc. (the “Company”) is a leading independent, full-service financial services firm, with operations in two principal segments of the securities industry: wealth management and capital markets.
Since its establishment in 1950, the Company has been driven by an unwavering commitment to building lasting client relationships. We achieve this by generating value for our individual, institutional and corporate clients through comprehensive investment solutions, brokerage services and investment banking services.
The Company has Wealth Management offices located in Canada, the UK, Guernsey, Jersey, the Isle of Man and Australia. Canaccord Genuity, the international capital markets division, operates in North America, UK & Europe, Asia, Australia and the Middle East.
Our Canadian operation, Canaccord Genuity Corp., is currently looking for an energetic individual to join our Wealth Management team in Vancouver.
- Assist Investment Advisor with a range of administrative support;
- Answer phones, client inquiries and email client information;
- Provide reception relief as required;
- Perform required job duties in a fast-paced environment with high demands of quality, accuracy and professionalism;
- Demonstrate a high level of written and verbal business communication skills;
- Open and maintain client files and accounts, shared file documents and website;
- Manage transfers;
- Prepare and send weekly physical and electronic client communications;
- Provide customer service support;
- Provide assistance with other projects and initiatives as required.
- 1-3 years of related administrative experience;
- Strong proficiency with technology, with excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite;
- Ability to grasp concepts quickly, and complete timely follow-through;
- Excellent relationship building and communication skills, with the ability to work effectively with employees and clients at all levels;
- Excellent organizational skills, with a strong attention to detail;
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and multi-task;
- Ability to work independently and take initiative.
- Completion or willingness to complete CSC and CPH;
- Experience of working in the securities industry as asset;
- Knowledge of Dataphile an asset.
Canaccord Genuity Corp. welcomes and encourages applications from all qualified individuals including persons with disabilities. We will provide reasonable accommodations upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection cycle.
Qualified applicants are invited to submit a resume and covering letter including salary expectations. All applications will be held in strict confidence.
In order to be considered for employment at Canaccord Genuity, candidates selected for interviews will be required to show proof of citizenship, permanent residence or eligibility to work in Canada with no restrictions.
We wish to thank all candidates for their interest but only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please. Thank you for your understanding.