Administrative Assistant (Non-Licensed), Wealth Management – Edmonton– Job # 4092
Through its principal subsidiaries, Canaccord Genuity Group Inc. (“Company”) is a leading independent, full-services financial firm, with operations in two principal segments of the securities industry: wealth management and capital markets
Since its establishment in 1950, the Company has been driven by an unwavering commitment to building lasting client relationships. We achieve this by generating value for our individual, institutional and corporate clients through comprehensive investment solutions, brokerage services and investment banking services.
The Company has Wealth Management offices located in Canada, the UK, Guernsey, Jersey, the Isle of Man and Australia. Canaccord Genuity, the international capital markets division, operates in North America, UK & Europe, Asia, Australia and the Middle East.
Our Canadian operation, Canaccord Genuity Corp., is currently looking for an Administrative Assistant to provide support to a team of Investment Advisors.
The Investment Advisory team are looking for a candidate who wants to be part of an exciting, fast paced group that is rapidly growing and expanding. The team is involved in multiple business lines such as corporate finance, business owner services and the technology sector in Alberta. The successful incumbent will need to be flexible and able to adapt rapidly to changing circumstances. Our ideal candidate is looking for a career, not a job, as there is an opportunity to grow and flourish within the team.
- Assist Investment Advisors with a range of administrative support;
- Answer phones, client inquiries and email client information;
- Coordinate client meetings such as quarterly and annual reviews;
- Provide high level, priority management and calendar management for the Advisors;
- Prepare or assist in the preparation of client and prospect meetings by printing off relevant materials;
- Assist with special projects as required to improve efficiency in the business;
- Supporting marketing events as required;
- Other duties as required.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Demonstrate a high level of written and verbal business communication skills;
- Willingness to complete or completion of CSC and CPH within one year of employment;
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail;
- Intermediate computer skills: good working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs;
- Ability to take initiative and work independently;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Superior customer service skills;
- Professional, responsible and able to adapt to a variety of tasks.
Canaccord Genuity Corp. welcomes and encourages applications from all qualified individuals including persons with disabilities. We will provide reasonable accommodations upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection cycle.
Qualified applicants are invited to submit a resume and covering letter including salary expectations. All applications will be held in strict confidence.
In order to be considered for employment at Canaccord Genuity, candidates selected for interviews will be required to show proof of citizenship, permanent residence or eligibility to work in Canada with no restrictions.
We wish to thank all candidates for their interest but only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please. Thank you for your understanding.